Time is going SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!

kimbersig

anybody else noticed that time has started to crawl now that we are less than a week away from finding out if we are going to be in a good mood or bad mood for the rest of the year?!!

Aint that the truth. Need to be sedated for the next week and wake me up when the results are up.

that would work. hopefully they will send out emails the day before like they did last year! that would sure be nice. I will be in a training for work all next week but i talked to the trainers and they agreed to give us a break to check the draw results.

My family has drawn zilch across the board so far this year. Really hoping that one or both of my sons draws a youth elk, deer, or goat tag. Gotta love NM's youth hunting opportunities - best in the nation.

Tic-toc...just killed two days in NM MVD offices trying to get my CDL, now go home and work on the ranch...tic-toc... been seeing Antelopes on it lately, calving season,elk in area...tic-toc

So far I have a shot at hunting antelope (#1 on the Population Management Hunt List for antelope) so if NMDGF calls I am going hunting!!! Other then that struck out in CO and hoping for a hunt here in NM instead of tagging along on everyone else's hunts!

yep it down to the wire. Only hunt I have going right now. I need to draw unit 51, If I don't draw I'm going to be a busy coyote hunter LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

RE: I Agree!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-03-10 AT 10:47PM (MST)[p]Only no need to wake me up if I don't draw! I REALLY want an antelope tag this year! How has the moisture/horn growth been so far for elk and antelope?

i think horn growth will be phenomenal this year! We have had lots of winter and spring moisture so there are lots of cool season grasses and forbs that will provide good quality forage earlier in the year than usual. antelope should be about done growing. and as long as we continue getting rain deer and elk should have good growth too.

I think alot of the Southwest will be like that this year the summer moisture will tell what they grow on their heads. I'm praying for rain in Northern NM.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Good year so far for antler growth. I have already seen some bulls that already have there fifth points.

We need more rain tho,gras growth just slowed a bunch with this heat. Great antler growth so far....I see some dunder heads tic-toc!!

hopefully it will end up just being one more day if they send emails again. just two more days though! tick tock tick tock

I believe last year results showed up on the website at about midnight of the designated day. If thats the case. I will be waiting up.

same here or i will set the alarm to wake up and check then go back to bed. good luck to everyone unless you were goin for the same tags i was. If thats the case good luck after i get mine! LOL!!!!

What we need is some whiz kid that can hack into the system and get the results. Or better yet, gie us the results we want! Good luck all.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom