Time to Move On

bullskin

Very Active Member
2017 Donald Trump Chooses John Kelly as his Chief of Staff:

He is "one of the finest people I know" and "is doing a fantastic job."

2023 John Kelly on Donald Trump:

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

No one can argue with military McCain.

But his political history was more than fair game

Yup. Is there anyone who worked with Trump in office that hasn’t disassociated from him and issued some sort of damning statement like Kelly just did?

Another one bites the dust. He also loved & endorsed Paul Ryan as speaker... till he didn't.
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 7.54.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 12.20.49 PM.png

What an Fing circus!!

Step 1: Hire amazing, unbelievable person with exaggerated amount of praise…… then a few months later
Step 2: Fire now worst person ever (if they don’t resign first) and finalize with
Step 3: Complain during interview about how stupid a choice they were.
Repeat same procedure again and again and again. I’m guessing he set some sort of presidential record?

You’d think something that dumb would reflect poorly on the boss??

Voted for him 2X, donated to his campaign and defended him a fair amount on here. He deserved defense mostly for the Russia nonsense. Not sure why the dems hate him so much? Other than tax & regulation cuts, he gave them plenty of wins and somehow framed it like he was the genius. Biden, on day one via executive order, was able to undo most everything positive that Trump did. Governing by exec.order is not governing.

If you love ballot harvesting & mass mail voting thank Trump, he gave birth to it. His staff helped craft the Cares Act and he signed it. If you think the Zuckerberg bucks was a bad idea, the Cares Act gave $400 million to the states to do whatever they wanted to facilitate mass mail voting.

Hillary is corrupt as hell and embodies everything wrong with D.C.
I think Trumps Atty. General should have gone after her. One of the reasons I voted for him.

Trump: "Ending this criminal government corruption is one of the most important reasons you have to go out on Nov. 8"

What he actually did: Called her "Beautiful Hillary" after Bill & Hillary attended his inauguration gala party.

Trump is a TOTAL clown, grifter, con man.... It is unbelievable to me how many sheeple are genuinely behind the guy.

I also voted for him, but only as a 'negative' vote to the alternative. Sucks BIG time that that is what it comes down to..... SO wish we could get some momentum behind a strong old school GOP candidate!

Thanks for posting Wetmule…..But I’m betting it’s largely ignored.

You must’ve forgotten how unbelievably amazing, best ever imaginable the stable genius really is.

There’s several other R candidates running that would do a MUCH better job than Biden, have a better chance of beating Biden, and DON’T have a litany of legal cases pending against them.

Someone please say he’s a victim.

The "danger" of an outsider, is he doesn't know who the inside players are.

Trump fit really poor advice on hires.

It's amazing how many people took the job, then AFTER ran their mouths.

Trump is trump, let's not pretend these people supported the regime, they took the job for their own ego, then ran when the heat came.

That's not a Trump thing. That's a them thing.

Romney only went anti Trump AFTER he was passed for sec of state.

Did Trump change? Or does Romneys "ethics and morals" change depending on audience? Same as many others

If Trump dropped out the headlines would be "Desantis's top 100 Lies"

Biden is the captain of the Titanic, so I say let him bring it on home.

The "danger" of an outsider, is he doesn't know who the inside players are.

Trump fit really poor advice on hires.

It's amazing how many people took the job, then AFTER ran their mouths.

Trump is trump, let's not pretend these people supported the regime, they took the job for their own ego, then ran when the heat came.

That's not a Trump thing. That's a them thing.
It's a Trump and a them thing. Both are true IMO. His staff had a lot of Obama holdovers that he was too dumb to jettison. So they undermined & sabotaged him at every turn. He was so painfully & obviously overmatched as to how D.C. actually worked.

He ran the Whitehouse like he ran the "Apprentice" the parallels are pretty striking.
He hired Omarosa, Scaramucci, Lewandowski, Górką, Jason Miller. Omarosa previously worked for Hillary Clinton. Jared & Ivanka are both liberal Dems. Scaramucci is a democrat who lasted 11 days. No one knew what Gorka's job actually was other than go on talk shows & be a blowhard. Lewandowski & Miller are pretty detestable figures that are still involved in Trump world. Both are serial philanderer lowlifes. I used to have a little respect for the South Dakota governor till I found out she was, (maybe still is) banging Lewandowski while she is married.
It's a chit show where his staffing will only get worse.

It's a Trump and a them thing. Both are true IMO. His staff had a lot of Obama holdovers that he was too dumb to jettison. So they undermined & sabotaged him at every turn. He was so painfully & obviously overmatched as to how D.C. actually worked.

He ran the Whitehouse like he ran the "Apprentice" the parallels are pretty striking.
He hired Omarosa, Scaramucci, Lewandowski, Górką, Jason Miller. Omarosa previously worked for Hillary Clinton. Jared & Ivanka are both liberal Dems. Scaramucci is a democrat who lasted 11 days. No one knew what Gorka's job actually was other than go on talk shows & be a blowhard. Lewandowski & Miller are pretty detestable figures that are still involved in Trump world. Both are serial philanderer lowlifes. I used to have a little respect for the South Dakota governor till I found out she was, (maybe still is) banging Lewandowski while she is married.
It's a chit show where his staffing will only get worse.

I'm not sure it's a "dumb" thing for a President to expect those he hired follow his agenda.

In fact the fact that they didn't only lends credibility to his outsider vs swamp cred.

He couldn't get his own party, House , or sentateto do anything on spending, immigration. Again saying more about them, than Trump.

We can play the tit for tat, but have you noticed, Biden hasn't fired a single person. Not after Afghanistan withdrawal. Not after "transient inflation", etc. Not a single firing, and, conversely not a single tell all about how bad Bidens mental status is, how bad his influence peddling is. Not one.

But, we know Trump eats ketchup on steak?

He is a loser who will always have apologists amongst his sheeple.
The GOP is reaping what it has sewn. Gaetz, Taylor Greene, Lake (wanna be AZ Governor and senator..), and the like are flying the Trump flag all the way to the destruction of the party. Clowns and losers.

The GOP is reaping what it has sewn. Gaetz, Taylor Greene, Lake (wanna be AZ Governor and senator..), and the like are flying the Trump flag all the way to the destruction of the party. Clowns and losers.
Dude, you forgot Boebert….ain’t she something?

I was looking hard for a US congresswoman just like her for a 1-nighter (starting at the theater with Beatlejuice) when I was in college.

Guess that wasn’t a thing among republican congresspeople then??

Last edited:

Never listen to libs on how to run the R party.

Their concern isn't really genuine.

Notice the D all walk lockstep. I guess groupthink is good?

Rolling Stone citing unidentified people with knowledge.???

Rolling Stone to Pay $1.65 Million to Fraternity Over Discredited Rape ... https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/13/business/media/rape-uva-rolling-stone-frat.html

Matt Taibbi: How the Left Lost Its Mind and Legacy Media Its Audience https://reason.com/podcast/2023/07/...-lost-its-mind-and-legacy-media-its-audience/

4years of unnamed sources and you still suck it up.

So I guess you just forgot a few months ago huh? Oh ya, Joe is pasty white, not orange, easy to forget?

Here's the real question. Why isn't the CIA coming under fire? Gaza is the most surveilled place on earth and neither the Massad CIA, MI6, had knowledge? Explain that.

Here's the real question. Why isn't the CIA coming under fire? Gaza is the most surveilled place on earth and neither the Massad CIA, MI6, had knowledge? Explain that.
Who knows maybe they all want war and division indefinitely. It definitely fills all their bank accounts, defense contractor accounts and gives them more power... that's their history.

Why Trump playing all touchy feely with Israel today when the last couple days... not so much?

Who knows maybe they all want war and division indefinitely. It definitely fills all their bank accounts, defense contractor accounts and gives them more power... that's their history.

Why Trump playing all touchy feely with Israel today when the last couple days... not so much?

Why is Biden?

Where should the buck stops in Israel? The timing might not be great, but doesn't change the fact.

Anyone surprised that he's now denying that Powel was his lawyer? What a freaking clown..... :rolleyes:

Amazing how stupid he is to make this claim when it is so easily disproven by anyone that cares to look for the truth.

Gotta say, Powell didn’t turn out to be as dumb as she was acting. It’s almost as if she thought a jury would convict her?? Imagine that.

I’m guessing Jenna Ellis will be the next one to decide that she’d rather not go to prison. Nothing factual behind this, just a guess.

Of course, Trump will say he never met her…..that seems obvious now.

MAGA's only "breadth" is best measured by the seat of Trump's golf pants. Emmer's election to the speakership will show just how weak he has become.

That’s kinda old news, with the added legal immunity. Meadows came clean and told the truth awhile ago.

Someone else will probably flip soon. Rudy’s got to be feeling the pressure, but I bet he holds on to the very last second.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom