tires online

BigSimps

Looking to buy mud some tires online, Mickey Thompson mtz or Toyo Open Country M/T? What are your guys input, and do you know of any good online dealers? If ya have other suggestions on a good mud tires let me know?

i bought from tirebuyer.com. they were a little more expensive than some others but they shipped free so that made them cheaper overall. customer service was good and i had the tires to my door 4 days after i bought

Depending where you live I like Les Schwab for their free rotation and balance and hazard waranty.

I have been buying offroad tires for my vehicles for over 35 years. There are a lot of tires that will do the job. But I think the most important thing you can do is buy from a good local dealer. Big tires are hard to balance, especially on aftermarket wheels. They need regular rotation to extend the life and usually rebalancing at that time. I never buy tires without free rotation and wheel balancing, even if I have to pay extra.

Not sure where the best place to buy is but i would go with nitto trail grappler before toyo mt's, nitto is cheaper and last longer and wear better in my opinion

discounttiredirect.com
tirepackage.com
4wheelonline.com
tirebuyer.com
ebay.com

I have purchased online from all of these and a couple others. You have to check all of them because prices change day to day as well as specials and shipping.

T264

I just bought the Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ in 35x12.50x16 from Discount Tires Saturday. They were 325.00 each. Like they said earlier you have to be able to balance these bigger tires and not everyone does a good job of that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom