To Hunt or Not to Hunt?

I Can't Open the Link!

But I Will Keep Hunting!

When they Outlaw Hunting!

I'll be Breaking the Law I Guess!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

What anti- hunters do not admit is that their homes are impacting wildlife and that they the anti- hunters are ingesting oxygen that wildlife needs to utilize...hth

These people are not in touch with reality ! Or do they not know where their food comes from? They think there food comes from a drive up window !
I think they really need to get in touch with there roots and see how the grandparents lived.
4253grandpacongeltonhunt.jpg
They four guys to the right our my family. The guy with the beard is my Great great grandpa. Behind him is my great grandpa. The two fellows to there left are his twin brothers. They said they would live on fish and small game all summer. Then live on the deer all winter. Not to many drive threw windows back in the day.What there caught or harvested is what was for dinner.
3602georgeeleesrgeorgeleejr.jpg
This is my grandpa at 4 or 5 catching fish with his dad. My great grandpa.
I was just diagnosed with MTHFR . I am told now not to eat processed foods.To eat hormone-free grass-fed beef. or wild game. I guess I can go on and on. But I guess you get what I am saying . I am a hunter! It is better for me to eat the way my grandpa's did. Going threw the drive threw is no longer a reward . It is poisoning us ! Live longer hunt !

LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-15 AT 09:31AM (MST)[p]peck...peck...peck. It's a long slow road to end all hunting in the US but the progressives are unrelenting. It's like a dripping faucet. Plant a few wolves. Put down trophy hunting. Ban hunting with dogs. Make a documentary about the plight of the penguin. Hang a "Save the Whales" poster in the classroom. Show a lioness licking one of her cubs with just the right music playing in the background.

peck...peck...peck. Soon we will be enlightened.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

It seems that today everyone has a cause....They hate car dealers...landlords...lawyers...successful anybodies....Hunters. I say we don't get down....stay focused! The NRA is not perfect but it is our strongest voice. Keep up your dues....represent hunters in the best light possible. When you hear someone dissing hunters ask how many hunts have they been a part of. If you are a hunter and you are considering voting for a liberal anti gun and hunting politician you must see the hypocracy! Oh yeah....I forgot to hate on politicians. Encourage and help other hunters .....we are all in to this together.....especially young hunters.It will never be easy but we must stand up for ourselves.
J_T_B

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom