Today is the day!!

GoBigorGohome

Good luck to everyone! Hope you draw what you want. I'm hoping I draw the one species I applied for!!! It's been a long week for us hunters!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-16 AT 08:24AM (MST)[p]>10AM online, or call in at
>8am...

LOVE YOU , RIO!!!

Calling now!
*edit, on hold as we speak.....listening to elk bugle *

What is your number so we can call and ask you!

waited on hold for about 5 mins listening to recordings and finally got a ringing phone. After 6 or 7 rings I got hung up on.

What number is everyone calling? I get through says option 1 to have someone check reports and goes to an unavailable extension?

100% for me and friends I've spoken with so far if you're talking about the mil/vet one.

>So was the license backdoor method
>accurate for everyone?

all RED, applied with an outfitter for the fourth year in a row for 51 archery (1st and 2nd season) and 1st season rifle. We are 0-4 in those draws...We've bought LO tags the past two years but decided to cash in our 8pts for antelope in WY this fall instead. Good luck to everyone that drew tags! I guess my love hate relationship with the state of NM continues...

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-16 AT 10:13AM (MST)[p]took me until 10:08
UN
But with a WY tag in my pocket I only applied for longshots (<1%)

I got in no problem?? All red for my brother and I. Still waiting to hear from friends that applied. I really enjoy helping others with their hunts out west - a lot cheaper and less pressure put on myself. We had a five year run going so no complaints from me.

If the ability to buy a general license back door method holds true our group was skunked (32 species applications with several odds in the 20% range but more in the 1% range).

tomvern85, looks like my hunting partners and I will be in 13 hunting elk in first archery with you and your wife. Be my first NM elk hunt, anybody familiar with hunt and would like to talk hunting, please send PM. Thanks!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom