Today not a good day

tinehunter

There are sometimes when you should just listen to the wife and just stay home. Went out today to look for horns and low and behold got a flat. Little did I know that my lug wrench would not fit the custom wheels that were on the truck when I bought it. So I drove 9 miles on a flat tire becauce I wasn't going to walk the 9 miles to the main gravel road. Got to the road and drove as far as I could before the tire just gave out.
Lucky for me Two guys from the county were going home and gave me a ride, The bad news is I left my swarovskys in thier truck.

SOME TIMES YOU JUST CANT WIN !!!!
725dscn0277.jpg

8475dscn0278.jpg

1890dscn0280.jpg

Guess it could only get better for next time huh? man I dont blame you for not wanting to walk the 9 miles. there's gotta be a big horn on the ground next place you go for the bad luck you went through today.

"The road to success is always under construction"

Maybe if you would have walked it back, you would have found the mother of all shed spots. Ya never know.

Good news today !!! called and got a hold of the guys that gave me the ride and said my coat and binos are in their office.
Next stop...les schawbs to see how much to replace the tire.
STAYING HOME TODAY TO GET A LUG WENCH THAT FITS IN CASE I HAVE ANOTHER FLAT. LIKE I TELL MY KIDS... BE PREPAIRED !!!!!!

MAYBE I SHOULD TAKE MY OWN ADVISE

New tire...$225
New Swarovskis...$1800+
Having a lug wrench that fits your wheels.....PRICELESS!!

Glad it all worked out for ya...

That was funny, that's what I love about you guys. Got a new today only $87.00 and got my swarovskis back. Happy man and got a new lug wernch, ready for the next trip.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom