Tom Petty

Grizz and buzz voted for this clown.
You're wrong. But I didn't vote for this guy either

Those of you that think you have to choose someone that the Parties tell you to choose from are the reason we keep getting horrible nominees... and thus our country is going downhill when it's constantly a "lesser of two evils" choice.

Man up and write-in the person you REALLY want to be President or vote third party. The longer you keep placating the evils of Dem vs Repub, the worse it'll keep getting.

I'm still looking for the principled conservative with a platform based on freedom. I don't know who that is right now

You're wrong. But I didn't vote for this guy either

Those of you that think you have to choose someone that the Parties tell you to choose from are the reason we keep getting horrible nominees... and thus our country is going downhill when it's constantly a "lesser of two evils" choice.

Man up and write-in the person you REALLY want to be President or vote third party. The longer you keep placating the evils of Dem vs Repub, the worse it'll keep getting.

Write in is a terrible idea. One must evaluate the consequences of cast ballot, civic duty. Sorry the one guy sent mean tweets. Now it cost 20 bucks for a hamburger. Vote responsibly.

I refuse to vote for 80 yr olds.

I realize that as a conservative leaning libertarian, or a libertarian leaning conservative, that I live in a state where my personal protest won't come back to damage me with liberalism being the result, so it's not as big a deal.

But I won't vote Trump or Biden, be ause I'm a raging ageist I guess. Or, be ause they are too damn old, and no one beats father time.

Hard to pick a direction USA should go when personal prejudices get in the way. Land of the free and home of the brave.

1711512474162.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom