took the binocular plunge

BigPig

Very Active Member
I went and did it. Bought the Leica Ultravid 10x42. My back pocket hurts but I imagine it will all be worthwhile after a few hours behind them.

Congrats on the binocs, you will not be sorry, in fact you might wonder why you did not take the plunge sooner...

Drum

Exactly what I have and I love them. Did you get the passport warranty??? Can't beat that either, Steve

Congats, I used all of my new optics this year and LOVE them. I think you'll be glad you got them. fatrooster.

DWP......I think I gotta talk to your boss about your commissions; you're living way too well for your age :)

Congrats, great glass for sure. Now see what you've done...I'm gunna be embarrassed when I whip out my Pentax DCFs.....

FD2, its only cause I aint got a wife and a litter yet. The way I figure it, I better get me all the good stuff I'll need for a lifetime of hunting and fishing now, before I have a family to answer to. Those Pentax are still some darn good glass. I think they are right up there with the Zeiss Classics. When we gonna go quail hunting?

BigPig........

Answer........As soon as you find some quail :)

I've got one more weekend to try to whack another buck this year, that'll be 11/6-11/7. After that it's all quail and maybe a chukar hunt or two up in Mohave. Lets hook up for sure before you high tail it on that bitchin Muley hunt in Texas, OK?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom