Tortilla kinda day…

SS!

Long Time Member
Tortilla making day. If you’ve never made your own it’s super easy. Even though I was accused of being a trust fund baby I’m actually really cheap. Not only are these tortillas inflation proof they are really tasty.

Make the dough:
0313817B-B769-4934-9C7E-52D219C33E7A.jpeg

After a 15 min rest it came time to pull out the rolling pin. My tortillas do not come out round. I’m ok with it. If any of you guys wanna help out this trust fund kid I’ll take a tortilla press…

1721B301-B089-4433-9DFC-9C007A30F8B8.jpeg

30 secs per side and these half round pieces of bread will help you cope with the emptiness in your heart:

59BC3E7B-9025-413F-8D7E-5AE24BBB724F.jpeg

Money shot:

BE2A7B88-FED5-45BA-A470-BB156C3FEF7B.jpeg

Ah ****:

06F056F2-7099-4273-841E-C2AFECBE8DF6.jpeg

No accusation with the trust fund ask. I wish I had a trust fund. No money in my lineage. Lodge cast iron is inexpensive. Use it and you will like it.

Tortilla making day. If you’ve never made your own it’s super easy. Even though I was accused of being a trust fund baby I’m actually really cheap. Not only are these tortillas inflation proof they are really tasty.

Make the dough:View attachment 72576

After a 15 min rest it came time to pull out the rolling pin. My tortillas do not come out round. I’m ok with it. If any of you guys wanna help out this trust fund kid I’ll take a tortilla press…

View attachment 72577

30 secs per side and these half round pieces of bread will help you cope with the emptiness in your heart:

View attachment 72578

Money shot:

View attachment 72579

Ah ****:

View attachment 72580
Nice, but can you make Tamales!

You can use that same dough mix for fry bread. Just make 1/2" thick & fry in 3/4-1" of lard to a golden brown. Eat with honey or use for Navajo taco.

I pay a peso or two per tortilla in Mexico, and they beat the hell out of any I can get in the states. These look good though, I might have to try making some when I get back to the states.

I don’t own a cast iron pan either. I know I know. Trust fund is a little light this month…

When dad died got cancer I "inherited" the 18 yr old f150 work truck, for work.

He took it back 2 weeks later to drive to chemo????. Damn thing died before he did

So I get your trust fund being empty???

He took it back 2 weeks later to drive to chemo????. Damn thing died before he did

I got dads 2010 F250, he owed $5,000 on it and it needed new tires. I feel your pain.

I just lost my dad last September. He didn’t leave me a dime because he didn’t have it. That’s the way I want to go out.

No snowflakes being raised here…

I just lost my dad last September. He didn’t leave me a dime because he didn’t have it. That’s the way I want to go out.

No snowflakes being raised here…
Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. I’ve been truly blessed and more fortunate financially than my parents or any of my family members ever were for that matter. When I’m dead there will be leftovers. I have a 17 year old, I’m just hoping I’m raising him right by instilling solid core values so he can go out on his own and make his way in this world.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom