Trail Cam Pics

Hardway

Very Active Member
Well, After thinking about it for a few years I finally decided to buy one. I set it up in a little saddle that has a really well used game trail. Its about 2-3 miles from the truck and gives me a good excuse to go to the hills and get some hiking in. I knew these bucks were around but have had a hard time locating them during hunting season. Hopefully I can get one pinned down this year........This one looks like a twin to the one I took 2 years ago

trailcam722090.jpg

trailcam722095.jpg

This one is'nt very wide but he made a 4 point this year and looks like his forks are pretty deep......

trailcam722109.jpg

trailcam722110.jpg

And finally, I'm no bear hunter, but I think if I saw this bear I'd have to pull the trigger. He looks huge to me :)
trailcam722020.jpg

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Looks like you have found a good trail. Those bucks look like a few shooters for sure. Also that bear looks to be a nice bear. Have you ever thought of a tree stand??

Sweet pic of the bear, and it looks like you got a good buck to go after. I'm gonna try and get my trail cam up this weekend on a spring that I seen a group of four bucks comming off of a couple of weeks ago. This will be my first time trying to get deer pics, last year I set it up on a pig wallow and only got pics of deer and my dad!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom