trail cam viewer

quickdrawkinker

anyone know if the SD card viewer that Bushnell makes is any good? It looks pretty sweet having the option of putting in two SD cards that enables you to transfer pics from one card to the other.

Most point and shoot cameras that take the SD cards work great and they cost less than most viewers. I had a camera that stopped taking pictures, but I could still use it as a viewer with my SD cards out of my camera.

Dillon

i thought the same thing, but lots of cams save the files in different folders (names) and wont show up on the camera. the cards are cheap enough just buy a few and swap them out

Hint: Just buy a small digital photo frame.They are really great for viewing photos.Just plug in the SD card and go.I have a small HP that costs about $25.

I went an even easier route...Instead of buying the SD card, I bought the Micro SD Card (8gb)with the SD adapter. This allows me to use my cell phone (Micro SD) to view the pics in the field or otherwise from the Trail Camera (SD).

Of course, this could be a little tricky if you have a phone with a smaller screen I guess. I have a Blackberry Storm, so it has a pretty large screen, so no issues with me. Whatever you choose, just make sure it works before going in the field.

?-ERock-> ?

any screen smaller than a 4x4 leaves the chance to miss something that you might want to see.I just have 2 cards for each camera and switch out

I use a Kodak camera and then pop the cards into my laptop when I see something I want to take a better look at...

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom