trail cams

H

hunt4130

Thoughts?
Good models?

Thinking about setting one this year on my brothers hunt.

Thanks Mike

Hard to beat the Cuddyback IR, a little more money but worth it!
I get most of the animals in the center of the picture.

Im not much on Bushnell optics but their Trophy Cam is a real good one I have had one for about 6 months.
I guess it's made by the same Co. that makes Scout Guard witch I hear is a great small trail cam.

Moultries all the way! Mine is awesome! takes good pics, and the price was very good! Just make sure whatever you buy has a good battery life, and takes sd cards.

My Moultries take good pics, but the trigger time is a little slow and they are very heavy. I was thinking about buying Scoutguards. Anybody have any complaints with Scoutguards?

Reconyx are the best hands down,I have two of them and they don't miss anything that comes by,but at $600 a pop they suck if some thieving bastard decides to lift one.

i think gameviews are the best cam for the buck! quick trigger times, decent pic quality, cheap and very easy to use. if they get ripped off your out 100 bucks instead of 400 for a cudde.

Guys;

Here's my 2 cents worht.

I've been using Moultrie cams for about 4 years until I got fed up with changing batteries and not knowing if it was on or not.

I have about 10 with solar chargers.

But now I have , for a study I'm doing about 20 for the study and 6 of my own Bushnell Trophy Cams. We have had 2 at our cabin with the same 8 aa Batteries, and only turning them off to change SD cards, and they have been taking pictures non stop for nearly 200 days. If you are un aware, thats great battery legenth, at least I think so.

Like some on here said before, they are around $200.00 plus batteries and SD card. The new Bushnells have 8 megapixels and will accept a 16GB SD card ! No I ain't selling them, but would ask you all to consider them.

Steve Cheuvront

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom