Trailer safety check

deerelkalope

Getting ready for a trip to Bears Ears. Got under the trailer to check leaf springs and such. Saw that the 'equalizer' that connects the front and rear leaf springs was almost broken in half. The bolt that holds it in place had worn an oblong hole an inch and a half long. Let's check our axles, hitches, and all else before we travel. This would have been horrific if gone unnoticed. Be safe!!!

Seems Like there's Always Something On Any Kind Of A trailer!

Alot Of times On Trailers That have Quite A few Miles On Them The Bolts That Go Through The Springs & The U-Bracket That's Welded To The Frame Will Wear & you Can See The Worn Bolts!

One More Thing To Check & Keep An Eye On!

Hey blue?

You Talking South Of 95 Where It Drops Off In To The Valley Of The Gods?
Yup. Don’t know why a road off a cliff is called a “Dugway” in Utah.
IMG_0443.jpeg

Not Too Far Off The Top There's Some Handrail!

If You Wanna See All The ROCK LICKERS Personal Stickers They Are On That Handrail!

Mostly LEZBARU Types You Can Tell!

Several Years Ago To The West & Still Up On Top I Found A CLAN Of Hippies Living Off The Land!

They Were Some Clean One Owners!

They Had Set Limbs & Wood In The Middle Of The Old 2-Track For A Couple Miles & I Moved every Piece Of It!

They Wasn't Happy To See Me!

They Were About As Close To Cave Men Type As You'll Ever See In today's Age!

They Had Somehow Harvested What They Called A HONEY-BUNNY & The One Hippie Claimed It Was The Only Meat They'd Been Able To Round Up In Weeks!

I Still Laugh!

A HONEY BUNNY!

A F'N BLACK JACK!:D

I drove our truck with slide in camper pulling a 14’ trailer up the Moki Dugway. I was a little disappointed because I though it was going to be a challenge and a tiny bit scary. It wasn’t but I’m not a flatlander.

Another sketchy road is the Roancliffs outside of Rifle CO. I went there deer hunting a few years back and it was snowing. We took the SxS up that thing and I wont lie. My cheeks were so puckered tight that I was able to squeeze a turd out of the shiny new buffalo nickel.

Another sketchy road is the Roancliffs outside of Rifle CO. I went there deer hunting a few years back and it was snowing. We took the SxS up that thing and I wont lie. My cheeks were so puckered tight that I was able to squeeze a turd out of the shiny new buffalo nickel.
Yup, that is a whole different animal. If you really want sketchy try driving from Rulison to the Battlement Reservoirs.

Hey Beaner?

blue?

You Guys ever Been over The Devils PunchBowl?

There's a Stretch On That SOB That'll Shine An Under-Carriage!:D

Hey Beaner?

blue?

You Guys ever Been over The Devils PunchBowl?

There's a Stretch On That SOB That'll Shine An Under-Carriage!:D
Nope. I’m scared of the outdoors. Especially over there :ROFLMAO:

If you catch a glimpse of me in moab, it’ll be on the golf course. They have some spectacular elevated tee’s.(y)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom