Transfer tag?

baerman

Anyone know if I can transfer a tag that I drew to a friend? With the number of hunts I drew this year I need to give up a hunt and would rather transfer the tag to someone who can use it rather than let it go to waste.
Thanks!

Nevermind - It's not. Found this in the regs.

k. Alteration/Transfer of Licenses Prohibited. Information on licenses, stamps, permits, tags and coupons, as prepared by the Department or its agents, cannot be altered or transferred. No license, stamp, permit, tag or coupon shall be transferred, or used for the purpose of taking wildlife,except by the individual to whom it was issued and therein named and while in that individual?s possession. No individual shall take or attempt to take any wildlife using another individual?s license, stamp, permit, tag or coupon. Any license, stamp, permit or tag shall not be valid unless the proper fees have been received by the Wyoming Game and Fish Department. This regulation does not preclude a person from transporting within Wyoming, game legally taken by another person when the persontransporting the carcass has the proper carcass coupon in possession.

You have basically zero options in Wyoming once you purchase or draw a tag. Your only option would be to turn in a tag from another state.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom