Tree Fungus

JFWRC

Very Active Member
It is so cool to watch them roost.

2360tree-fungi.jpg

That tree needs some help with the Fungus.

I can help with that, I have the prefect antidote, have gun will travel. GPS Cords Please!

As Mark aka, ELKMAN knows, I am all about the $$$$. These coordinates are very expensive....but I am only going to GIVE them to him. Its part of our therapy. Maybe next time nmbighorn.

>How many toms in that roost?
>

This time of year it is usually all toms or none on the roost. I think I see beards on a few of them though.

Jimbo,

Kudos, that was funny! I give you about a B+! If you would spelled my name correctly, maybe an A-!

Is it crow or vulture season now?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-13 AT 06:55PM (MST)[p]Now Im very confused.Because Jimbo and I always refer to you as Di#k......Now thats an A+.

vmcfadden-believe it or not there is only 1 big daddy in that tree with all the girls. We did see a bachelor group of 5 toms, all sporting 7-8 inch beards close by. The guy in the tree has lots of work to do......

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom