Trophy Hunter

HuntinFoo

Does anyone know what the schedule for the TH magizine is? I subscribed 4 months ago and still havent seen an issue, should I have gotten one yet, or not. I cant figure it out, I know it is only 5 issues a year, but figured I should have got one by now.

I tried to find a phone number but couldnt, I googled them and it gave me a page here on MM but I couldnt find a phone number on their. So I figured one of the MM members would know.

Here you go;

Trophy Hunter Magazine Contact Information:
Trophy Hunter Magazine
3055 W 2600 N
Ogden, UT84404
Phone: (801) 731-4148
Fax: (801) 731-1088

Later,

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-09 AT 12:24PM (MST)[p]The current issue is at the printer now. Should be mailing about now. The Spring issue was supposed to be out in late Feb., but it didn't happen. Rusty told me a week or so ago that it was at the printer. It usually takes 2 weeks to print and mail. Subscribers should be seeing it soon.

Just checked my email and they said the magazines mailed out Monday

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Not sure about Trophy Hunter but I know my wife subscribed me to Hunting Illustrated a month before Christmas and I still havnt saw a magazine from them. I have got all my Eastmans though!!!

I got a subscription for Eastmans for a Christmas gift. The free video was there in a week........Here it is April 1st and not one magazine..........not one has shown up. Really how hard can it be to update your subscription list? Multiple emails resulted in a response telling me to expect the next issue, but it will not be the next one...just the ones after that? What is with the three month wait?

Second guessing that choice.......

Matt
"Opportunity is missed by most people
because its dressed in overalls
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

I ordered a subscription package from Muley Crazy. They sent it out fast my package arrived 5-6 days later with the most current issue of the magazine. I would say they have some awesome customer service!!! I used to just buy every issue at the local Sportsmans Warehouse got tired of driving there to pick it up and it not being there. I finally asked them and they said they don't get any new products shipped due to the change in ownership and credit issues.

I'm not sure what Mr. Halls problem is but that is ridiculous. I've had nothing but excellent customer service with Muley Crazy!! I subscribe to a ton of publications and I'm considering axing TH. You look forward to the approx. delivery date and the magazine doesn't show up until 4 - 6 weeks later. Something is wrong. My two cents. Here is my top 10 list:

Muley Crazy- Top Notch, Excellent publication!!
Big Buck- Wow!! Crazy bucks and pisscutter sheds
Hunting Illustrated- Love the format except for the quad section
Huntin Fool- Ofcourse the most informative and great articles
Eastmans- They are arrogant
MDF Publication
Bugle Publication
Trophy Hunter
Western Hunter
Petersens Hunting

Down near the bottom is Field and Stream and Outdoor Life

hntnfsh67 I would call Eastmans and tell them you havnt recieved your issues yet and explain that you wanted them before all the hunt drawings so you could get put in and know where to put in. Lay a little guilt on them and maybe you could get another video or discount out of them. Who knows its worth a try.

I would have to agree with bomberblackies on most of those. Outdoorlife, Field and Stream are not real good. Neither is Petersens Hunting. Eastmans is good most of the time. I have Hunting Illustrated only because it is dirt cheap and my only gripe about MuleyCrazy is that you dont get a better deal if you subscribe its the same price as if you just walked in and bought it off of the stand.

Kind of like shopping at the market, you get the same price as everyone else,But you do get another video so that's good.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Got my trophy hunter magazine yesterday! My nephews sheep hunt article is on page 46. He will be excited. A new pair of Vortex binos as well.

well that sucks. I was thinkin about subscribing to huntin fool and trophy hunter today, but after seeing this thread I'll scrap that idea.

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

My Trophy Hunter showed up yesterday very pleased with there service no complaints.2008 Rifle winner thanks again TH magazine and Browning.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom