True Timber Absolute Jacket

falloutwest

I recently picked this jacket up from Cabela's. It sounded good in the catalog but they didn't have it in the store since it was a new item, so i had them order it in for me to see if I wanted it, rather than buy it unseen. It didn't take me long after trying it on to realize I was buying it. In a nut shell, the jacket has all the features of the Sitka 90% for half the price, plus it is a little warmer and has a better camo pattern. I have worn the North Face Apex Bionic jacket for a few years now recreationally and have often told myself, "give this jacket zip-pits and a good camo pattern and you would have a great hunting shell". Well, that is virtually what the Absolute jacket is. I have had the jacket out a bit and have been impressed so far. The true test comes in a few weeks when I try it on my NV Mountain Goat hunt. Anyway, since this appears to be a fairly new company without a lot of props or exposure, I thought I would give an unbiased review. Anybocy else have one? Curious as to reviews on field performance.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom