Trump declares a national emergency

I'm sure he has been tested. Multiple times. He should own it. If there is anyone in the world who SHOULD be tested it's the frickin president of the United States.

people relax. By states and the national government declaring state of emergency this opens up funding. They do it to get more money specifically for testing and treating this new strain of virus that is already around us. chill out grill some steaks have some drinks and go about your day

50 billion Wow?
Truth is very little of this Emergency money will ever be spent to actually help the people of America. It does not matter what side of the aisle approved Emergency funding, it is still waisted and used to line someone's pocket.

50 billion Wow?
Truth is very little of this Emergency money will ever be spent to actually help the people of America. It does not matter what side of the aisle approved Emergency funding, it is still waisted and used to line someone's pocket.

Yep. I'd like to see the final Bill after it's passed to see where the money goes.

I feel that all of these closures be it government or private are mostly a PR issues at this point. It’s the world we have created where everyone has an opinion and has the ability to share it openly on social media.

Did they set up closures soon enough?
Did they set up closures too soon?
Did they communicate enough?
Did they communicate too much?
And the list goes on and on and on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom