TRUMP MIGHT NEED A DONATION FROM YOU!!!

Maybe he should just claim to be an old, senile dipsh*t like Biden and he didn’t know what was happening.

Or, we could just stop weaponizing the DOJ? I just heard the dumb b*tch prosecuting this say nobody is above the law. Ok, I’ll wait for Hunter and Joe prosecutions. Until then, this all political no matter how anyone tries to spin it.

This will be overturned for sure. Even the banks that testified had nothing bad to say and they were repaid on time and fully.

WAFJ

I guess when you’re behind in the polls, have zero legit things to run an election on….well, we can see what’s happening.

Btw, how ironic is it that Biden is giving a presser about Putin supposedly killing an outspoken critic. Amazing!

There’s a demonstration outside the Russian embassy. Ya, like our govt has never engaged in political assassination or been involved in regime change…Ukraine, cough, cough. People are so f*cking stupid.

Ya, my text message account is blowing up, asking for donations to help Trump with this BS in NY. I’m thinking seriously about making a small money transfer. I claim I put my money where my mouth is………. I think it ls time to fish or cut bait!

Dang I sure would like to make a donation to Mr. Trump, but I can’t since I am strapped and low on cash due to the poor economy…. Maybe next time…..

Ya, my text message account is blowing up, asking for donations to help Trump with this BS in NY. I’m thinking seriously about making a small money transfer. I claim I put my money where my mouth is………. I think it ls time to fish or cut bait!
Get your money and put it under your pillow and save up for some new Swaro binos or spotter. You can thank me for the advice later :)

I hope NY will distribute this money to the shareholders of the banks he defrauded. Grandma's retirement account is a little lighter than it should be, thanks to the Don and his Crime Family.
Tell us who was defrauded....exactly....I've never heard who the victim actually is....enlighten me

Tell us who was defrauded....exactly....I've never heard who the victim actually is....enlighten me
You mean the "victims" who said they were glad to do business with the home slice and got paid and said they were not victims? Those victims? Yeah, deluded thinking by those TDS'ers.

"Dear Diary,

I'm sitting here, crying in my diet Tab soda, punishing myself by eating Twinkies because I just know Ol' Orange Man will never have to pay that $350 million. Life's not FAIR!"

TDS'er

P.S. Leave Brittney ALONE!

I hope NY will distribute this money to the shareholders of the banks he defrauded. Grandma's retirement account is a little lighter than it should be, thanks to the Don and his Crime Family.
4skin, I’d say people and the banks made money instead. Only a complete idiot thinks anyone was defrauded.

Every shareholder in the banks to whom he lied were defrauded when they did not receive the return on their investment that they would have if he had told the truth about his actual risk.

Every shareholder in the banks to whom he lied were defrauded when they did not receive the return on their investment that they would have if he had told the truth about his actual risk.
Uh.....not a single bank claimed they didn't get repayed ....wtf are you claiming? You are acting like morning Joe....

You mean the "victims" who said they were glad to do business with the home slice and got paid and said they were not victims? Those victims?

Are you referring to the officers of the bank? The ones responsible for the loans that cost their investors tens of millions in potential income? Yeah, they are going to speak up right away. Ooh. Pick me.

Are you referring to the officers of the bank? The ones responsible for the loans that cost their investors tens of millions in potential income? Yeah, they are going to speak up right away. Ooh. Pick me.
You are too simple to argue with.....

Uh.....not a single bank claimed they didn't get repayed ....wtf are you claiming? You are acting like morning Joe....

Of course they were repayed. With interest. Much less interest than they would have earned had Trump not lied about his assets.

The most amazing thing about this conversation is how quickly you might have figured this out if Biden were the one charged instead. It is beyond me how MAGA enablers consider themselves conservative. You sound like a BLMish whining about his rent and pretending not to know that it is due at the end of the month.

Last edited:
Well, at least you are no longer denying the losses suffered by shareholders, so I guess you are beginning to comprehend. As for the officers, their mismanagement is inexcusable and I have no intention of defending them. Neither do their failures excuse Trump's lies, but you may argue that point if you choose.

Property values are all time and place based estimates and still as arbitrary as a Roulette Wheel in the Vatican. So are interest rates and pay back strategies. You have absolutely no idea how or why the Bank picked the interest rates they did. For all you know, a Bank across the street offered Trump a lower rate, and they matched oe under bid their competitor, to secure the business.

Free Enterprise is just that……… free to negotiate an acceptable deal between two willing parties and go forward, or walk away. This ain’t communism yet, where some Bureaucracy decides values and interest rates and dictates what one individual is required to pay or charge for a service. Companies including Banks hire the people they want to make decisions for the stock holders. If you have enough stock you can fire them for incompetence or you can sell your shares and buy into the Bank across the street. Apparently the stock holders liked how their employees managed their business.

If this charge holds through the Supreme Count, your as screwed as Trump will be.

If you bought a house in Boise last spring, you lost 20% of your investment in the last 12 months. The house you bought in Boise was estimated at $500,000.00, you could have negotiated for a cheaper price, maybe you did, regardless you bought it, now it’s worth $400,000.00 and interest rates are twice what they were a year ago. You won on the interest rates, lost your ass on the price.

Absolutely no dishonesty or falsified values placed at that time and that place, but it all charged in 6 month……… because real property estimates and interest rates are time and place arbitrary.

Property values are all time and place based estimates and still as arbitrary as a Roulette Wheel in the Vatican. So are interest rates and pay back strategies. You have absolutely no idea how or why the Bank picked the interest rates they did. For all you know, a Bank across the street offered Trump a lower rate, and they matched oe under bid their competitor, to secure the business.

Free Enterprise is just that……… free to negotiate an acceptable deal between two willing parties and go forward, or walk away. This ain’t communism yet, where some Bureaucracy decides values and interest rates and dictates what one individual is required to pay or charge for a service. Companies including Banks hire the people they want to make decisions for the stock holders. If you have enough stock you can fire them for incompetence or you can sell your shares and buy into the Bank across the street. Apparently the stock holders liked how their employees managed their business.

If this charge holds through the Supreme Count, your as screwed as Trump will be.

If you bought a house in Boise last spring, you lost 20% of your investment in the last 12 months. The house you bought in Boise was estimated at $500,000.00, you could have negotiated for a cheaper price, maybe you did, regardless you bought it, now it’s worth $400,000.00 and interest rates are twice what they were a year ago. You won on the interest rates, lost your ass on the price.

Absolutely no dishonesty or falsified values placed at that time and that place, but it all charged in 6 month……… because real property estimates and interest rates are time and place arbitrary.

Of course. The question here is, did Trump willfully try to defraud his lenders? It is one thing to experience fluctuations in property values, but another to overestimate the size of one's apartment by 20,000 square feet. Did Trump not understand that square footage refers only to floors, and not walls, ceilings, etc? I expect better from a "stable genius".

So far, the court has decided in favor of the prosecution. I accept this and will not make excuses for the man. If the Supreme Court accepts or overturns the verdict, I am fine with either. This is how our Constitution functions.

Last edited:

In 2010, Deutsche Bank and other lenders agreed to refinance Trump, suffering a 270 million dollar loss as a result. This had nothing to do with the current court case, but it is absurd to say that Trump repays his investors. He has a long history of failing to do exactly that.

Perhaps the best part of this is that Trump can deduct the losses incurred through mismanagement and fraud and so will continue to avoid paying taxes. I cannot recall any other businessman who has maintained almost constant losses. If not the tens of millions received from donors, and reneging on debt, he could not afford the fuel to taxi his plane across the tarmac.

Of course. The question here is, did Trump willfully try to defraud his lenders? It is one thing to experience fluctuations in property values, but another to overestimate the size of one's apartment by 20,000 square feet. Did Trump not understand that square footage refers only to floors, and not walls, ceilings, etc? I expect better from a "stable genius".

So far, the court has decided in favor of the prosecution. I accept this and will not make excuses for the man. If the Supreme Court accepts or overturns the verdict, I am fine with either. This is how our Constitution functions.
Well……… in as much as it’s still permissible to express an opinion, I don’t believe, for a nano second, you’ll be fine if another Court over turns the verdict. I think you will just move on to the next one of the “never ending, and suffocating charges” to support your personal agenda. A skunk can’t change its strips. Let’s try to be honest with each other for a nano second, I can’t change my strips and you can’t change yours.

Well……… in as much as it’s still permissible to express an opinion, I don’t believe, for a nano second, you’ll be fine if another Court over turns the verdict. I think you will just move on to the next one of the “never ending, and suffocating charges” to support your personal agenda. A skunk can’t change its strips. Let’s try to be honest with each other for a nano second, I can’t change my strips and you can’t change yours.
If the stripe to which you refer is my disgust for Trump, then I cannot imagine the circumstances where that will change. There is another stripe, called respect for law and order, that assures the first, and that will not change, either. As for the findings of the court, you are wrong if you believe I will not be satisfied either way. But you are correct when you say that I will "find"another thing to criticize about Trump if only because he never stops providing fodder for criticism. In the end, our political preferences are probably very similar, but we certainly disagree when it comes to putting trust in Trump v. the many American Institutions with which he finds himself in conflict.

Well, at least you are no longer denying the losses suffered by shareholders, so I guess you are beginning to comprehend. As for the officers, their mismanagement is inexcusable and I have no intention of defending them. Neither do their failures excuse Trump's lies, but you may argue that point if you choose.
No matter how you look at it Trump will be your president again. And you will have 4yrs of TDS.

I hear you can get shots for TDS, and, as an added bonus--you can have them added to the same card with your COVID-19 shots/boosters for proper tracing. I hear it works and has no side effects. (y)

If the stripe to which you refer is my disgust for Trump, then I cannot imagine the circumstances where that will change. There is another stripe, called respect for law and order, that assures the first, and that will not change, either. As for the findings of the court, you are wrong if you believe I will not be satisfied either way. But you are correct when you say that I will "find"another thing to criticize about Trump if only because he never stops providing fodder for criticism. In the end, our political preferences are probably very similar, but we certainly disagree when it comes to putting trust in Trump v. the many American Institutions with which he finds himself in conflict.
Yeah....your concern with law and order is very selective....and....There are a couple American Institutions that are more corrupt than Ukraine. You should investigate that....

"There's a sucker born every minute" P.T. Barnum..
1708356449495.png
1708356497729.png

Racing stripes, another symptom of TDS.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom