Trump Tax Return Games

RE: Trump Tax Return Games

...probably because they aren't as flattering as he's led us to believe....????

If I was Trump I would tell them that I will release my tax returns when Hillary gives up ALL her emails.

RELH

We've spent 7 million taxpayer dollars on her emails and have nothing to show for it. what might we find if we spend 2 years and 7 million dollars investigating Trump? I don't think he wants to go there. just give your returns like everyone else.

I suspect you're right. he's rich compared to us but he's nothing like what he says he is. he also might not want to talk about the loopholes he's using legal or not. Romney wishes he hadn't released his taxes .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Has Hillary released her tax returns? She was involved in that foundation with Bill that failed to report 4 million in donations.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON May-14-16 AT 01:04PM (MST)[p]Hillary was the first to release her returns.

I'm amazed how the baby chicks in the Trump nest are so eager to ingest the next chunk regurgitated fecal matter he coughs up.

"Oh, I'm under audit I can't show you my returns." That's all it takes for the low lying uni-brows to consider the discussion closed.

He given his "under audit" tax returns in the past, this is ridiculous.

What's does the IRS say?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ump-internal-revenue-service-audits/80996086/

He gave the correct answer last week to the little NBC queer. "none of your business". Remember when Romney was dragging his feet and old Dirty harry made up the total lie about him not paying taxes? He released them and immediately was attacked for only paying at a net 15%. Screw the Hillary fanboys and screw the press. He has no obligation to release them so keep on talking to yourselves.

>
>We've spent 7 million taxpayer dollars
>on her emails and have
>nothing to show for it.
> what might we find
>if we spend 2 years
>and 7 million dollars investigating
>Trump? I don't think
>he wants to go there.
>just give your returns like
>everyone else.
>
>
>I suspect you're right. he's rich
>compared to us but he's
>nothing like what he says
>he is. he also
>might not want to talk
>about the loopholes he's using
>legal or not.
>Romney wishes he hadn't released
>his taxes .
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
Who got the 7 million? there all laughing at us, all the way to the bank.

Not one Trump supporter cares about his tax returns, and those who do aren't voting for him anyway.

Trump's supporters don't give a FF but the voters he needs to attract might. every candidate in the last 40 years made their tax returns public. if the guy who runs on nothing more than being rich refuses the dems will beat him over the head with it until he's dead and take the senate with him.

If Trump is to win he has no choice. the speculation as to why has already began and it's going to get creative.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Lots of those people don't understand that Trump has deductions on those tax deductions that include swimsuits,not a big deal.

So did Romney and he disclosed his. it wouldn't be a big deal if he's just make them public , unless he does have something to hide.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Don't be too surprised if he calls out the Clinton's for the tax fraud in their foundation with their little multi-million dollar reporting error with under reporting their income kind of like old reverend Al the fraud Sharpton. So the Donalds not the only one with tax issues. Trumps probably paying less in taxes than you are 440, and the dems want to exploit that but why no mention of the Clinton's tax issues......

Gee wonder if Obama and the dems were behind Trumps audit issues.....but they don't get after their own....

He'll hit them exactly on the chin and don't think the dems aren't scared to death of this guy because they are. The polls have been wrong, pundits in both parties wrong, and all the deep thinkers have been proven wrong so let's see how he handles this.... my guess is he'll stick Harry Reids head up his ass if he tries his crap on him and show him to be the fraud he is.

LAST EDITED ON May-16-16 AT 07:08PM (MST)[p]Given the brilliant minds here that always run in consensus I think we can agree that Trump carried a solid 35% of the primary electorate.

Republicans have a closed caucus/primary system.

Numbers: http://www.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

Extrapolation:

According to the primaries, Trump carried 35% of the 25% that represent republican primary/caucus voters. In general terms this mean his core constituency is represented by a consistent 8% or 8 out of 100 registered people in the general electorate.

Add Indies which tend to lean right along with those that are not first choicers but will unify and we an can expand that number a little by adding 40% of the 43% of indies. So give or take we can add another 20 pts to the The Donald, that is still 28 out of 100 people in the general. This factoid is also reflected when looked at by odds makers. His contenders never carried a lot, so there isn't a lot to gain or lose in unity votes, but will give him 50% to be fair, that is still 50% of 17% or another 8 pts.

Somewhere there is 13-23% that will be needed for a win or close.

It's a given that accepted detailed policy, plans or positions are of no consequence, why should taxes be different for the core 8%?

I want to do business with all these people! But to unify, to reach across and attract, candidates have made tax disclosure a tradition.

The Donald can disclose if he wants, but let's be adults here for a moment, it is not because there is some IRS statute that prevents him from doing so. he just doesn't want too.

How he plays that card is up to him, there is a large side of the Dems, Bernie supporters who actually unify with GOP members on their shared disdain for Hillary and the DC 2 Party Establishment. Conressman X has great timing.

@RELH Wow, look at those numbers by Gallop. We go back a ways on here..maybe 15-16 years. We go back so far I remember a time I did not have to wear cheater glasses to read this dribble.

In that time it sure looks like the country, like me, no longer feel either party truly represents them or the best interests of the American people.

FW, I 've felt for a long time that our government and both parties in Congress do not represent the majority of the citizens. Instead they just worry about themselves and getting re-elected. As for Hillary, Trump will have more ammunition on her finance records that his tax returns will seem like chump change.

RELH

Clinton Foundation ?A Slush Fund?

Thanks to Charles Ortel, it's time to prepare ourselves for some more Clinton Foundation revelations.

The Washington Free Beacon reports:

The Wall Street analyst who uncovered financial discrepancies at General Electric before its stock crashed in 2008 claims the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation has a number of irregularities in its tax records and could be violating state laws.

Charles Ortel, a longtime financial adviser, said he has spent the past 15 months digging into the Clinton Foundation?s public records, federal and state-level tax filings, and donor disclosures. That includes records from the foundation?s many offshoots?including the Clinton Health Access Initiative and the Clinton Global Initiative?as well as its foreign subsidiaries.

This week, Ortel is starting to release his findings in the first of a series of up to 40 planned reports on his website. His allegation: ?this is a charity fraud.?

The Sunday Times of London described Ortel as ?one of the finest analysts of financial statements on the planet? in a 2009 story detailing the troubles at AIG.

?Where you or I see pages of numbers, [Ortel] sees a narrative,? wrote Sunday Times reporter Tim Rayment. ?Sometimes the theme is a company?s potential for growth. Sometimes it is the prospect of self-destruction. And at times the story does not make sense, because the figures are hiding a fraud.?

Ortel turned his attention to the Clinton Foundation in February 2015. To learn more about the charity, he decided to take it apart and see how it worked.

?I decided, as I did with GE, let's pick one that's complicated,? said Ortel. ?The Clinton Foundation is complicated, but it's really very small compared to GE.?

When Ortel tried to match up the Clinton Foundation?s tax filings with the disclosure reports from its major donors, he said he started to find problems.

?I decided it would be fun to cross-check what their donors thought they did when they donated to the Clinton Foundation, and that's when I got really irritated,? he said. ?There are massive discrepancies between what some of the major donors say they gave to the Clinton Foundation to do, and what the Clinton Foundation said what they got from the donors and what they did with it.?

Last year, the Clinton Foundation was forced to issue corrected tax filings for several years to correct donation errors. But Ortel said many of the discrepancies remain.

?I'm against charity fraud. I think people in both parties are against charity fraud, and this is a charity fraud,? he said.

A spokesperson for the Clinton Foundation did not comment on the claims.

I covered the Clinton Foundation and all its shadiness repeatedly last year. Here are a few highlights:

...what is the upside for Trump for releasing any tax returns????

There is no upside, except to avoid the downside.

You tell me how a guy who brags about being as rich as Mr Burns can be the first candidate in 40 years to refuse.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

We will see. That same stuff was said by every pundit along the way and he won so I doubt anything will stick to him for long. He is allowing voters to express their unhappiness with Washington and media insiders and that is a lot of democrats and independents as well. I would not be making predictions in this weird year. Hillary may beat him like a rented mule but I think you may be surprised. People love to stick their fingers in the eye of people like Cameron and the mayor of Paris.

Some people do, like the ones who are already in his pocket. it's the undecided ones that will determine the election.

How does Trump telling voters to go phuk themselves any different than what politician tell us to do ?

I see no way out of this without a black eye for Trump.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

......of course you don't. The only people asking for his tax information are the liberal press and the left so they can mine it for anything negative and use it against him......prove I'm wrong.

No chit Sherlock. just like the conservative press and republicans in congress have exploited Hillary's nonexistent illegal emails to drag her down. nobody gives a FF what's there as long as it does damage.

If Trump has nothing negative to find why not do like every other candidate in the last 40 years? there's no good answer to that.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Hey Homer?

dude will never be Happy Until He's one of Hitleries Interns!

5962hillary.jpg

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Sorry!

That's NASTY!

And GROSS!

A Few CROWNS & dude would Bang it like the front door!

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Not really. but if that's what this is about then that means you'd love to stump break the Donald.

If you can't have Lavoy you'll settle right?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Hey 440!

DBAFP!

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

4951hillaryclintonsicko.jpg

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

I don't blame Trump I'd do the same thing but I'm in the small minority . Joe the plumber may not see the humor.

The dems have solid gold to work with here and Trumps refusal to make his taxes public will only add to the value. they're going to beat him like a circus monkey with this get your popcorn.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/time-donald-trump-undersells-tax-time/story?id=39133709

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Like Dude says, who gives a FF about his tax returns. I can guarantee you he took advantage of EVERY tax break possible. Wouldn't you? I sure do.

Nobody should blame him for that. the suspicion is he's not as rich as he says he is and or he lied about his charity generosity.

The fact someone with his wealth may pay little or no taxes is understandable if you understand the system. but it isn't acceptable to Joe the plumber. it wouldn't be the first time a politician was slammed for doing nothing wrong.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Trump is not as dumb as the Mormon was. He let old Dirty harry bait him with the lie on the senate floor about not paying any taxes so he published them. A day later he was beaten like a rented mule for only paying 15% net. There is no law saying Trump has to publish his returns so don't hold your breath even if it smells like Hillary's snatch.

You puffing on Trump's meat whistle so his wife can have a break isn't illegal either. but just like his taxes he doesn't want to talk about it.

You might be stupid but are you really stupid enough to think being the first candidate in 45 years to refuse his tax returns will just slide by? you can't brag about how rich you re then flip the voters off when it come to your tax returns Einstein.

Trump has two options. release his returns and face the music or face certain defeat.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I don't really believe he wants the job. Just enjoying the huuuge ego boost with the run. He will most certainly flip you off on this one. He hasn't given a ##### about any other rules along the way. He could care less about the mexican vote or the women's vote either. He is counting on white boys who are sucking wind in this economy who will tell their wives to vote for the Donald or get their ass beating.

Any white boys who are sucking wind in this economy are losers. and losers blame other people for their problems. so you're 100% correct in your assessment .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Like Dude says, who gives a
>FF about his tax returns.
>I can guarantee you he
>took advantage of EVERY tax
>break possible. Wouldn't you? I
>sure do.

It's a matter of hypocrisy as he's gone on record blasting other people who use tax loopholes and shelters while doing the exact same himself.

That, or his tax records would show that he's not at wealthy as he claims he is, and that would simply destroy his fragile ego.

They were more Worried about how much Money Romney had made rather than How much in Taxes He'd Paid!

So?

Let's Think about this for a Minute?

Shouldn't The USA be Making Money/A Profit?

With the Amount of Taxes being Paid in We Should be the Richest Nation on Earth!

But Thanks to Government BS that Ain't How it is!

I'd like about .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of what Our Government Wastes!

That or a Page out of dudes Book!

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom