Trumpy is offering Vivek a position

Trump is demonstrating how effective working together, as a team is. Maybe he’s still studying the Democrats play book. There is clear lesson to be learned by two other hard working Republicans, if they have ears to hear and eyes to see.

When it's time, I'm sure DeSantis will support. Haley maaaaayyyyy get there. As for the others...

20231223_101706.jpg

She will too…….. personally I don’t have a problem if both hold out until after NH and SC caucus are over, in that it demonstrates a genuine effort to let the public decide, as apposed the Demo’s who have been appointing rather than electing their Presidential Candidates the last 20 years +\-. It also gives these two an opportunity to build a platform for 2028 but after that, they need to come together, like glue and use the money to build a monster “get out the” system in the swing States. The GOP is pathetic at get out the vote efforts and always has been. When there is a public that vote 80-20, who cares who comes out to vote. When it’s 50-50, it’s the only thing that matters. Platform, pluses/negatives, accomplishments, failures etc go out the window. Getting your vote out is ALL THAT MATTERS!!!

Some of our readers have expressed concern about this report, suggesting it did not meet the high journalistic standards they've come to expect from us. We want you to know that we've listened to you. We've heard your voices. And they are stupid.

This should be the response BY EVERY company when they get attacked by either side.

I would love to see Vivek as press secretary. Watching him slice up "journalists" everyday would be fabulous

Some of our readers have expressed concern about this report, suggesting it did not meet the high journalistic standards they've come to expect from us. We want you to know that we've listened to you. We've heard your voices. And they are stupid.

This should be the response BY EVERY company when they get attacked by either side.

I would love to see Vivek as press secretary. Watching him slice up "journalists" everyday would be fabulous
I loved Kayleigh McEnany, but Trumpy keeps sh*tting on her. Wish he'd stop that cuz she was bad-ass.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom