Tucker got fired

He was a pathological liar working to protect a pathological liar. now both are out on their azz and Rupert learned his lesson. more heads will roll before the Smartmatic case goes to trial.

He was a pathological liar working to protect a pathological liar. now both are out on their azz and Rupert learned his lesson. more heads will roll before the Smartmatic case goes to trial.
Funny you think he’s a liar. Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham and Dan Crenshaw are all too chicken S***t to come on the show when he’d reach out after challenging their views. He even told Sydney Powell he wasn’t buying her version of how the election was stolen. He disagreed with Trump as well. And he called out democrats and agreed with some of them. So I’d say he was pretty fair at delivering news and far from a liar. He called out all sorts of corrupt corporations. Also he listens to people and then engages in productive conversations unlike many mainstream media anchors. He can go anywhere or start his own thing and the masses will watch him. Just like Joe Rogan he’ll be the new narrative. That stock price is going to be fun watching the free market sort this out. I mean I guess Warhawk hannity will be relevant again until the shareholders have lost enough money.??

With three million viewers nightly he can pick his Network.
2.7 million who act like they’re 150 million.

Those aren’t networks, and what’s a network anymore anyway? trump ticket is the only place left unless he wants to be another social media star banging his spoon on his high chair :ROFLMAO:

He will be just fine. I bet he gets a lot of job offers. I would like to see him and Alex Jones work together on a show. One of the best offers will probably come from Russia. I think they like him a lot and really want to have an American like him on their state media. Their national media would like him too.

I will miss his nightly show. While I didn’t always agree with positions, his show was never boring. He had the best interviews in the business, example the recent Elon Musk AI interviews. He went after the right as well as the left. We will eventually learn what took place with his departure from Fox, right now any speculation is just that.

I think we're all smart enough here to see through both sides of Fox and CNN's propaganda. What is refreshing is to see an unexpected figure speaking out against it. THAT is why this means something. We're not all simpletons, Bluehair.
Have you been to the political forum? Where a meme is considered hard-hitting political analysis? :ROFLMAO:

This bunch is hardly mainstream, myself included.:)

Guess I need to catch up. Sorry for slacking

5B958139-1579-498F-A35D-6645CAECB6F2.jpeg

Funny you think he’s a liar. Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham and Dan Crenshaw are all too chicken S***t to come on the show when he’d reach out after challenging their views. He even told Sydney Powell he wasn’t buying her version of how the election was stolen. He disagreed with Trump as well. And he called out democrats and agreed with some of them. So I’d say he was pretty fair at delivering news and far from a liar. He called out all sorts of corrupt corporations. Also he listens to people and then engages in productive conversations unlike many mainstream media anchors. He can go anywhere or start his own thing and the masses will watch him. Just like Joe Rogan he’ll be the new narrative. That stock price is going to be fun watching the free market sort this out. I mean I guess Warhawk hannity will be relevant again until the shareholders have lost enough money.??
Exactly. Only those who never listened to Tucker, other than msm clips, would know he had no problems calling out both sides of the political isle. More than you can say than just about any other person in media.

From what some are saying the dominion is just a convenient cover and it's more so about him bringing to light vaccine info and J6. He was supposed to have 6 days ( I think ) of J6 tapes but after the first release the next 5 days weren't what he was eluding to. It's been said that he was "talked" to and those other days never really happened.

Nobody knows for sure that it was Fox who let him go. What if it was Tucker who left? It's all speculation until we hear what Tucker has to say.

He was supposed to have 6 days ( I think ) of J6 tapes but after the first release the next 5 days weren't what he was eluding to
Oh there was definitely a threat made after that first show. Love the “liar” comments when he was the only one not editing J6 tapes to form a false narrative. But the left does believe in facts over truth after all, or is it truth over facts? Or is it 2+2 = men can get pregnant? Guess im a little lost. I’m sure blue will be by with some “truth” soon

2.7 million who act like they’re 150 million.

Those aren’t networks, and what’s a network anymore anyway? trump ticket is the only place left unless he wants to be another social media star banging his spoon on his high chair :ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately, and I hate the word, but you just showed your boomerism.

The world you know where folks catch a show at 8, dies when you do.

Look at Joe Rogan, The Daily, Breaking Points, Ben Shapiro, etc on podcasts, and they dwarf even what Tucker got on Fox.
The Blaze, TimCast, etc on streaming.

If you want to talk to Gen x, millennials, Gen Z, you don't do it on TV.

If he starts a podcast Monday, on Monday it will be 1 or 2 in the conservative sphere.

Further, if you take the time to read the texts in the Dominion lawsuit, Tucker isn't a fan of Trump.

Trump brought ratings

I'd just get it wrong, blue. LOL
Serious question; which number do you think willbe bigger 1) the cumulative total of the fox news settlements or 2) the net income declines attributable to AB’s boneheaded marketing mistakes?

I say the fox number is bigger.

See, right on que. AB hasn’t reported revenue numbers since the diversity gang stole the keys, so maybe Wiz can explain the difference between sales and market cap. ;)

There market cap is down about $4.5 billion.

Their sales, about 17%

And, the distributors are in NYC this week demanding AB pull their head out, and come up with a plan.

Serious question; which number do you think willbe bigger 1) the cumulative total of the fox news settlements or 2) the net income declines attributable to AB’s boneheaded marketing mistakes?

AB, by the end of the month in fact

Unfortunately, and I hate the word, but you just showed your boomerism.

The world you know where folks catch a show at 8, dies when you do.

Look at Joe Rogan, The Daily, Breaking Points, Ben Shapiro, etc on podcasts, and they dwarf even what Tucker got on Fox.
The Blaze, TimCast, etc on streaming.

If you want to talk to Gen x, millennials, Gen Z, you don't do it on TV.

If he starts a podcast Monday, on Monday it will be 1 or 2 in the conservative sphere.

Further, if you take the time to read the texts in the Dominion lawsuit, Tucker isn't a fan of Trump.

Trump brought ratings
Maybe you didn’t catch my nuanced tip of the hat to new media. Hence my implication that networks are irrelevant.

This boomer has severed ties with “tv”, and only streams his propaganda now.

Maybe you didn’t catch my nuanced tip of the hat to new media. Hence my implication that networks are irrelevant.

This boomer has severed ties with “tv”, and only streams his propaganda now.

I caught your only place left, and banging on the high chair

There market cap is down about $4.5 billion.

Their sales, about 17%

And, the distributors are in NYC this week demanding AB pull their head out, and come up with a plan.
Says industry group speculation. I don’t believe those are AB figures. I believe market cap has all but recovered but I haven’t looked in a couple of days.

I honestly don’t care, but it’s fun to speculate about the score in the culture wars.

Last edited:
Says industry group speculation. I don’t believe those are AB figures. I believe market cap has all but recovered but I haven’t looked in a couple of days.

I honestly don’t care, but it’s fun to speculate about the score in the culture wars.

AB will get "saved" by Mich Ultra.

Every redneck I know(me too), drinks those embarrassing skinny cans, for our health.

AB, by the end of the month in fact
I think an interim report would be very unusual, and leaking forward-looking figures is a violation of SOX (and God knows what other federal laws), so I’m not expecting that. It may well be June 30 numbers we’re looking at.

I’ll bet you a 12 pack of Bud Light.:) I’m saving the good stuff from Red Rock Brewery for meself.

Bud Light was never any good. I would rather have Budweiser instead. Maybe that’s what AB should do, discontinue Bud Light. They can come out with another replacement in a few months and call it something different. That would satisfy a lot of the cancel culture that has a big problem with this when they hear it’s going away. They can count it as a victory. When the replacement comes out, don’t woke market it.

I always thought good beers didn't have the "light" label anyway :)

Of course, I drink around a case of beer a year- one after every death march whilst walking past deer and elk I could have seen if I'd simply been patient. Coors light is very refreshing!

I always thought good beers didn't have the "light" label anyway :)

Of course, I drink around a case of beer a year- one after every death march whilst walking past deer and elk I could have seen if I'd simply been patient. Coors light is very refreshing!
Real men drink beer to quench their thirst, not to become intoxicated. Light beer is acceptable in lieu of water when water is a last-resort circumstance.

tucker drinks wine coolers

Meanwhile, Carlson and Lemon are apparently hiring the same lawyer. LOL

As stated in the other thread, I'm holding out hope they team-up for a primetime nightly showdown! Those two going at it nightly would be a sure ratings win! :rolleyes: ?

I honestly don't know....according to reports in another thread, AB stock is booming so none of it makes sense. Thats America for you.
Someone put it perfectly above, look at podcasts.....Tucker will have a podcast and make millions from that within the next month. Shapiro will be his competition....but they'll both gladly stroke eachother since they are both Republicans.

Fox News MC is $16B. AB is $130B. Apparently, people drink a lot of beer watching the news.

I don't think either will take much of a hit- short term issues, ya, but they are both bigger than single mistakes/moves. Everyone thought Fox was dead after O'Rielly left, not so much...

Meanwhile, Carlson and Lemon are apparently hiring the same lawyer. LOL

As stated in the other thread, I'm holding out hope they team-up for a primetime nightly showdown! Those two going at it nightly would be a sure ratings win! :rolleyes: ?

Google "Crossfire, CNN"

Thanks for your contribution ?

Fox News MC is $16B. AB is $130B. Apparently, people drink a lot of beer watching the news.

I don't think either will take much of a hit- short term issues, ya, but they are both bigger than single mistakes/moves. Everyone thought Fox was dead after O'Rielly left, not so much...
Heard something I hadn't considered.

Our wonderful friends on the left with their boycott everything, hurt his ad revenue. So losing Tucker, might cost some viewers, but maybe bring nice to the left will get sponsors left scared(of course they will be wrong).

Well, if you guys need me down here to help you work out your frustrations I guess I’m gunna have to start checking in once in a while.

No arguments about it being a sinking ship. The rest of the lawsuits should cause them to tweak things besides nipples over there at HQ.
Nobody does
They started selling those black masks in the airports because of cnn in the terminals, not because people wanted to sleep on the planes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom