Turkey draw results rolling in!

fstop

SUCCESSFUL for hunt 161 SAN JUAN (B).....It's about time. It only took me five years to draw this hunt, but what a hunt it's going to be! fstop

I drew a turkey tag for Smith's market in Utah County, not a Merriams or Rio, but a butterball!!
Lol

Congrats guys!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I actually didn't draw this year. Believe it or not I have never not drawn a turkey tag. My wife didn't draw either. I see that there are still a bunch of Southern Region tags available though. If none of the guys I promised to call for drew, maybe I will buy one of the Southen Tags.

Slam,

Is smiths market a new hunt area? I didnt see it on the app or maps this year! how many points did it take and what the hell is a butterball? Shoot me a pm if you dont want to give it out on the www

Well, My dad is having his shoulder replaced 5 days before his hunt, so the tag will go unused. I have an opportunity to call for someone the second weekend of the Pine Valley A hunt if the tag hasn't been filled yet. Anyone need help with a Pine Valley B tag or a Southern Tag? It would get me out of the house.

What are the exact hunt dates so I can check the work calendar and see what days I have available, I'm sure I'll have some time.

You wussy!! Get out there and shoot one!!!! I'm heading out in the morning to get mine!!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom