Turkey hunt 2011

Utahelk1

5252img_1015.jpg

20 gauge single shot.....I'm real proud of him!

Sweeeet , looks like a dandy bird . It also looks dryer there then any where in the central part of Utah today . I wondered how the turkey hunters where doing with the weather conditions . Congrats to your boy .

Nice Job!

Think I know where that is!:D

You draw too?

Or just your Son?

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

BBOP you do know where that is. I drew a tag also this year. I'm going to another location to hunt. I don't want to wear out my welcome. We asked permission and my boy was first up. We took a bird and we will leave the rest of them alone for another year down the road.

Sounds good!

We'll be waitin for another Pic!

Good Luck!

Congrats! That is awesome! I love to see the kids out getting birds! Been trying with my son too. Couple close calls but no birds down yet! Good luck on your tag!

That's awesome. I love the look on the kids face when they have some success. I hope you post up your pictures there SS. Either that or email them to me.

It's always an adventure!!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-11 AT 09:56AM (MST)[p]Congratulations on a job well done! I can't wait until the end of the month up here in MI to mentor a couple kids on their hunt through my NWTF chapter that we do every Spring. It's great getting these youngsters started on the right path and passing on the hunting tradition!

Well done! Congratulations to the young man!
I love to see the young hunter enjoy success. He's headed down the right path thanks to your fatherly guidance.

The breast steaks look delicious. The photo made my mouth water.

Zeke

Hey Utahelk1!!!

I'm willing to place a bet I know exactly where that's at!:D

That's D.C.'s Place!

I can tell from the background!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom