Turkey taxidermist

ibow4it2

Might be putting the cart before the horse here but who does turkey taxidermy work in the Salt Lake area. With the hunt starting next weekend, I gotta start getting ready.

Troy Garner in Salem, Utah. Hands down one of the best bird taxidermists in the business. He's done a ton of work for Cabelas and others that have big displays like that. I think he has some stuff in the Monty L Bean museum at BYU too.

It's always an adventure!!!

Tell Darin I sent you. He might treat you better, but he might treat you worse. It's kind of a toss up.

Hope you we're able to bag your tom! Good on you for doing your legwork beforehand on your taxidermy. I have researched all the names mentioned here in the thread and have had birds mounted by some of them. I have since found Jeff Nelson from Wings in Flight Bird Taxidermy and have finally found "the" guy for all of my future birds. Hands down the best bird taxidermy in this state and possibly the west and you won't find a better, more easier guy to work with. This combination has brought me the best mounts I have in my collection. Check out his website and click on the "gallery" tab. He has a section dedicated to some of his turkeys and upland work. Be sure to give him a call. Very happier customer here,
Sliverslinger400

Wings in Flight Bird Taxidermy
http://www.wingsinflightbirdtaxidermy.com/
Jeff Nelson
Master Bird Taxidermist
p: 801-310.8042
e: [email protected]

Troy Garner. I get more compliments on birds he's done than all my other taxidermy put together.

Well no turkey for me. Saw turkeys every time out but just didn't work out for one reason or another. Could have shot a Jake the last morning out but opted not to. Guess I will be buying the boys general season tags and hope to have them connect on one.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom