Turning tas back in?

rydub01

My buddy and his dad (non-residents) are looking to turn there tags back in this year due to family (residents)not being able to hunt with them this year. i've read through the guide and haven't been able to come up with anything about returning tags. does anyone know if they can turn there tags back in without losing there points?

Pretty sure they are out of luck. If they don't hunt they will lose both the cost of the license as well as the points they had and will not be able to build a point in the fall either. If they knew about this before the 4th of June, they could have pulled their application prior to the draw.

No tag returns unless it's a death, a near death experience, or a couple other major exceptions that require proper paperwork. They might as well go ahead and hunt without their relatives unless they want to waste a lot of money on tags and points if they draw their first choices in the next few days. As was stated, they could have modified or withdrawn their apps through the end of business on 6/3 at the latest.

TOPGUN Plus 1, I tried a couple of years ago and since I was not dead or had some lengthy paperwork from my doctor it was just to bad. So I lost my points and cost of the tag.

probably just a matter of time before WY follows suit and relaxes these restrictions in this day & age....but certainly not this year.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom