tv shows

257nut

i saw a tv show a couple of days ago where there was these two older men on. they must of been in there late sixties an pretty over weight. i gues they are the hosts of the show. the guides had to carry all there stuff and their rifles up the mountain. when they got ready to shoot. the hunter was trying to find the deer in the scope for the longest time. the guide had to aim the rifle at the deer for him on the trypod. he then moved behind the rifle to shoot. he did make a good shot. but told the guide to go get the deer and bring it back becouse he couldn't walk over there. how old is to old
the other show was keith warren hunting antelope with a 338 lapua mag. i thought he would shoot one at half a mile away. he ended up shooting one a about seventy yards. tore it up a little. it even ran away. i thought my friends 300 weatherby was to much for antelope.
whats next

I wonder how the fat old farts were at "grammar"??

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

I'm not too sure how old is too old. I guess that we all should be thankful that they're still buying tags and keeping guides employed. Sounds like the guide should have just pulled the trigger as well. :)

I'm not sure about the antelope deal. I'd say a well placed shot just behind the shoulder shouldn't waste any meat. I think shot placement is the key when it comes to that.

Some shows just shouldn't be aired in my opinion. If I want to see entertaining old guys, I'll watch Jim Shockey's Dad and his buddy. Those guys are hilarious!

M'Balz Es Hari

Wisz...that is Jim's dad and Jim's father-in-law and yea, they are a hoot to watch even knowing that it is probably staged but who cares.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

the two old guys are ron and jerry. i've seen jim's dad and he really is a hoot. the one about them deer hunting was really good.

When old guys can still get out, want to still get out and can, i say God bless them!

If there comes a time when i'm too old or busted up to be able to get out in the outdoors and enjoy a fine fall day, that's about the time to go visit with some folks been waiting for me.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

WE WILL ALL DISCOVER IN DUE TIME.......THAT THERE ARE MANY GREAT THINGS IN LIFE OTHER THAN HUNTING. MAY NOT SEEM LIKE IT AT THE MOMENT.........BUT ITS TRUE. I JUST BECAME A GRANDFATHER......WHAT A HOOT.........CUTE LITTLE FELLA !!!...YD.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-13 AT 11:24PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-13 AT 11:11?PM (MST)

Be real careful running your mouth when you see crippled up, old fat guys, out doing the best they can. You don't know how they got that messed up and you just might owe them a tad more respect than you think.

What war did you take a hit in?
What house roof collapsed on you while you were fighting a fire?
What drunk driver rear ended your patrol car while you were on a traffic stop?

Pretty easy to sit and criticize when you are young, healthy and agile.

Oh, and another thing, no better skilled than you are, with your command of the English language, I would be REAL hesitant in criticizing anybody....for anything!

Clearly, the trips to school on the "short bus" didn't work out all that well for you!

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

i wrote about the show to see what kind of reaction people would write about on how old is to old to hunt. when you see a hunting show on tv and you notice a person strugling up a mountain most people don't think what caused his kneeas to be that bad. they say he shouldn't be doing that at his age with that weight he's carrying. weather thats a good thing to say or not.
when someone sees myself huffing up a mountain they don't know i'm sixty one or i was in laos twice as a medic or that i was a flight nurse for twenty years. they just see this old over weight person. but i carry all my stuff and if i can't thats when i'll fish more. but thats just my openion.

sorry for the spelling my letters on my computer are sticking really bad. sometimes they add letters and numbers where there not sapost to be. the space bar also is messing up.

>sorry for the spelling my letters
>on my computer are sticking
>really bad. sometimes they add
>letters and numbers where there
>not sapost to be. the
>space bar also is messing
>up.

Just what other web site do you visit???

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

i think that was a joke but here are a few that i belong to
weatherby, handloaderbench,coueswhitetail, mulymadness, buckmasters, newmexicohunter,remington, texashunting,hornady,shootersforum,predatormasters, ford, optic,greybeard,ruger,frontiermuzzleloading,cabelas,biggamehunt,arizonahunter,and jessehunting,bowsite,camper
i'm retired with time 0n my hands

i wood like two thank everyboy four there coments. weather you answered won or too tymes. red all the opinions.
just kidding
thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom