Two Bear?

koda

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Two Bear CWMU for deer. I have heard they have good bucks, and they are good to work with. I was just hoping for a little more info from anybody who has been there in the past. Also do they have a website?
Thanks

My brother just drew the state tag this past fall. Shot one hell of a good buck. If you have the points and wnt a good buck you will not go wrong with this CWMU.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I know a guy who hunted moose there, Had a Horrible Experience, ended up going home empty handed with his once in a lifetime tag. Had nothing but bad things to say about it. dont know how they are with deer though

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Moose are pretty hit and miss up there. Never really saw any monster bull moose up there either. For deer it would be my CWMU choice. Although I dont really know how they are with guys that draw the tags, I paid for my tags for 7 years.

Athens Archery Field Staff
Wicked1 Bowstring Staff

damn zrider, what did that cost? I hear there outragious for deer tags.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

>damn zrider, what did that cost?
>I hear there outragious for
>deer tags.
>
>O--one
>B--big
>A--ass
>M--mistake
>A--america
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
No comment on the price :). It was a fun time though.

Athens Archery Field Staff
Wicked1 Bowstring Staff

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom