Two CO bucks

UngulateFoe

My buddy and I drew 4th season rifle deer tags in CO this year. We had access to a small parcel of private that we were pretty much banking on, but on the second morning there we spotted a lion, and realized why no deer were there. We moved on to hunt small checkers of BLM wherever we could. Good thing there are so many deer in CO. Nothing to brag about, but they will eat great and had a heck of a time.

4694img_0021.jpg

1249img_0028.jpg

The Beast is Dead, Long Live the Beast.

-The Nuge

It's not always about the trophy, but more so the ability to spend quality time with friends and family doing what we love and making memories to last a lifetime.
Those are some nice bucks and will make good eatin' regardless of their size.
Good job to you guys!

Backup plans are good insurance sometimes. Nice job with the planning. Good job filling the freezer.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom