Two Stone Rams & a Griz

W

Wildimages

Here are a couple pics of out 2011 Stone sheep hunt in Northern BC, We are both BC residents.
Took the griz first day and the rams were taken together on a very long and hard but satisfying day of hunting
Hope you like the pics

WI
2011RamKenPics033.jpg

2011RamKenPics028.jpg

057.jpg

060.jpg

093.jpg

Griz was an old timer, front teeth worn rite down to the nerves
About 6 1/2 feet, great colors

We just bang off a bunch of pics with the digitals and something has to look good, weather really set it after the shots so picture time was cut way short.

Very nice!
You BC boys are very spoiled to say the least. I need one of those Stoneys to finish out my "Full Curl", but I may have to move to BC in order to be able to afford it!

Congratulations on some beautiful trophies

>Dandy sheep! Oh to be
>a BC resident! Wonderful
>country as well.

+1 - That would be something to just "draw" sheep tags and go hunt.
Great pics & animals congrats to you!!

Congrats. I am jealous. An animal that I will never hunt but love to see. A great perk of living in BC.

Beautiful rams. Love the coloration on these sheep. Great bear. Must have been a very challenging but satisfying hunt.

Eldorado

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-11 AT 00:09AM (MST)[p]Whewww! There could have been some serious money tied up in that hunt if you were non residents! I can only dream of hunts like that but thanks for posting pics so I can live vicariously through you guys! Good looking sheep too!

It's always an adventure!!!

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-11
>AT 00:09?AM (MST)

>
>Whewww! There could have been
>some serious money tied up
>in that hunt if you
>were non residents! I
>can only dream of hunts
>like that but thanks for
>posting pics so I can
>live vicariously through you guys!
> Good looking sheep too!
>
>
>
>It's always an adventure!!!

With travel, plane all in we had about $2200-$2500 each into the trip total.
Sheep tags are $50 over the counter here and you can hunt Stones Rockys and California Bighorns on open seasons, Dalls are on a draw. Dalls next.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom