TX Game Warden Joke

E

elk4you

This joke could be turned around for any state, but I will tell the way it was told to me.

One hot summer afternoon a Texas game warden was patrolling a lake. He got around to the boat ramp and noticed a guy unloading a large cooler from his boat. The cooler had fish hanging out of the lid it was so full. The warden decided to investigate. He asked the man, "Why do you have so many fish in that cooler?" The man replied, "They're my pet fish." Pet fish? The man explained that each afternoon he loaded all of his pet fish into the cooler and took them to the lake to exercise. When the fish were done exercising, the man would call the fish back into the cooler. The warden just had to see these "pet" fish that would exercise. The man took the warden out on the lake to show him. The man unloaded the cooler full of fish into the lake and told them to swim around and exercise. Sure enough, the fish started swimming around,just like he said they would. Then the warden told the man to call his fish back into the cooler. The man looked at the warden and asked, "What fish?"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom