UFC &Vegas, Here I Come!

H

huntsonora

Heading out to catch the UFC in Vegas this weekend. I leave on Friday afternoon. Anybody ordering it on PPV? Who do you guys want to win? I am pulling for Randy Couture.

Drum

Nice, have fun, i want to get down there for one. Im for Liddell, he looks like a beer drinkin bada$$. I cant wait for the Hughes vs hoyce gracie fight in may i think. should be a good one but think hughes will pound him, hes tough.

Drummond when do you get here and when do you leave? I'm leaving saturday morning for Utah to do some Snowboarding and will be back sunday afternoon. If you get here friday night you should come to Dylans, a country western bar, with me / my friends.

-Cass

I will be going to watch it at muledeernut's house. I think Liddel will win.Couture sp? is good but he is old.Plus Liddel's confidence has skyrocketed his last few fights.

beavis.gif

There's country bars in vegas? Watch out Drummond,for some reason brokeback Mtn. comes to mind.

Just joking w/ ya cass :)

beavis.gif

Bucksnort:

You lucky bastard I would slap my mother for tickets to that. Have fun, I'll be watchin .......from about 2400 miles away.By the way I love Liddeli but ya gotta go for the old guy .......COUTURE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

Cass, I'll pm you my phone number. Maybe you can just come to where we will be staying and I'll buy you a beer. I dont know if I'll be up for the country bar.

I am pulling for Randy, one of the guys I am going down there with is really good friends with him. I actually met Randy and Matt Linland a couple of months ago up here in Denver and they are great guys! This is going to be an amazing fight, I know that Randy has been training extremely hard. I have a feeling Randy will win but we'll see on Sat night.

Drum

Howdy Drummond,

Have a good time in Vegas. Bring me back a deck of cards or something!

I'm for Courter. Us old guys got to stick together you know.

Come see me. We need to go call some coyotes!!!

Coach

I'm with you Coach!!. I have a shirt my kids gave me that I work out in it say's...."OLD GUYS RULE" I get lots of comments from the older fellas.

Chuck will hit just like he did last time, He will be looking for the standup game to win it again. I think his stand-up will be the winning factor in this match.

So who do you guys will win.....Diez VS Riggs?

They sure played Riggs to be a tough guy when he was gonna fight Hughes but it didn't take long for hughes to get the submission by arm bar.

beavis.gif

I think a small piece of me died tonight. I've been an mma fan since ufc 1. And a couture fan since he beat vitor. A sad day indeed. Couture was good and could still dominate most of the guys out there but Chuck is in another league.

Diaz is a fag , loved watching him loose another one . I was hoping some how Randy could catch Chuck HARD , but no dice . It was a great card all together .....BABA LOU IS A STUD ! I hope hes on the Gracie/Hughes card and hope Diego Sanchez fights Diaz one more time to beat him down worse than the first time ....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom