Uncle really!!

caelkhnter

Very Active Member
Okay I suppose a campfire is open to any discussion, within the limits of the MM rules. I also understand that TFinal is a Moderator.(how does one become a moderator anyway?) However I do not understand TFinal's obsession with making this a political comment or agenda forum. I know that all I have to do is not click on his posts, but really is it necessary to flood the forum with such giberish? Maybe Brian should add a political comment forum so that such posts can be centrally located and we ,that are not that interested in such matters, can just avoid them all together. Maybe we can all agree that we will not posts such trash in exchange for TFinals agreement to do the same. I will start I will not post any anti Demo etc matters in the campfire forum if TFinal agrees to do the same. Now can we all get back to having a campfire posts without political gibersih???

IT'S A LITTLE LATE FOR THAT!!!

HELL!!!

WHAT WOULD huntindude DO???

WHAT ABOUT Zigga???

WHAT WOULD T-Final DO???

WHAT ABOUT 202???

I EVEN STEP IN ONCE IN A WHILE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING IT JUST WOULDN'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT ALL THE POLITICAL BULL$HIT AROUND HERE!!!

RE: IT'S A LITTLE LATE FOR THAT!!!

Let me just say there is a few guys here that I wouldnt invite to my campfire

OK don't take this the wrong way but what's wrong with talking politics? we don't solve any problems or change any minds but our choice of leaders and our ability to criticize them is what makes America what it is. I'm not an archer so I never go to that forum , do I try to stop talk about bows there? no, so why should politics be taboo here? we cover some of the most important issues one could ever discuss, sure we don't make a difference but so what.

Because it gets old when its the same guys posting the same crap, day in and day out. Thats why.....

I guess it works both ways, you don't have to read the political stuff that upsets you so. and I don't have to read the stuff with you guys griping and whining about it.

Actually Huntindude, you should check out the
Archery section every once in a while. Some pretty
neat stuff over there. More than just bows.

335638.gif

Eric

Steve you are right. At least that did not get too political. Did get pretty strange. I guess my point is that I just do not like the fact that so many of the posts on the campfire forum are political in nature. But I guess if that is what everybody wants to discuss so be it. I will just skip those. I just hope there will be other posts to read.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom