Unit 10 archery elk

azbiggame

Very Active Member
just returned from a sucessfull archery elk hunt in a Premier elk unit.Weather was TOO WARM,bugles were no existent.Pre-season scouting did pay off,as always --- After sitting best waterhole all day for 3 days OUR bull finally came in with 30 cows !!! My client on his 1st ever archery hunt of any kind made a great 38 yd. shot,bull went another 25 yds and died at waters edge. Hope weather changes for rest of Az elk hunters,or best be very patient.Good Luck to ALL.

(
1334azarcheryelk.jpg
)

Bruce & SilverGrand

Looks like he has been fighting. Too bad about that broken G2. Great looking elk and congrats to the hunter

My brother in law and my best friend are up in 10. My brother in law just wanted a mature 6x6. Got his bull Saturday afternoon. Took into taxi Sunday, rough scored it at 357. Best friend still chasing, but reports too hot and little calling. No pictures yet.

another photo of Our unit 10 archery bull.The 1st photo looks to have quite abit of right side G-2 broken off,but in reality only looses 1.5" because of all the sweep --- broken tip or not,not a bad 1st ever archery kill.Oh ya,a Magnus Buzzcut did the deed,next archery tag I get,I'll be using these broadheads,instead of my old Magnus Stingers,thanks Magnus for a Great biggame broadhead.
Bruce & SilverGrand

(
9704azelkunit10.jpg
)

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom