Unit 10 AZ

Bugler

I cant bring up the CC hits thread for some reason. But my card was hit for 156.00 and 78.00. My brother and I put in for early rifle in 10 just for the bonus point this year and my two daughters put in for elk. We used my card on all the applications. Im guessing I drew but this is killing me waiting to find out. I shouldnt have even looked at the account.. Anyone else going as crazy as me??
Bugler

Yeah, but mostly because I'm hearing about the million people that got cc hits except for me!!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

I know many more people that have not had any card hits than people who do. So who knows what is going to happen.

Brian

IT IS KILLING ME!!! I got a hit for $78.00 and I put in for 10 as well. I also put in for deer and lope but I guess I was unsuccessful at drawing those this year. I feel what you are going through man. Hang in there we will soon know in time, I hope.

Yeah all we got hit for was the Elk costs no deer sheep or as usual goat, but I wont complain. I didnt use a credit card i used a debit card. My wife works at the bank and looked when all this news started and said that the accounts funds were verified for those amounts. Could it be a great year ?

J.D. I got hit for a deer tag on my cc but dont know if its for Travis or my Kaibab tag. Now I am wondering if there is a mix up at the computerized draw company like others are talking about. I sure hope the credit card hits are a good indicator of drawing. Hope you get the tags you put in for............. Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Bear in mind that a credit card transaction may take a few days to hit. There also seems to be some issues with the postings so to be 100% sure you need to get the notification from the Game & Fish. Seeing the posting of CC charges are a good indicator but doesn't guarantee that you were drawn. There have been some erroneous postings! I hope that everyone that showed some credit card activity DOES get a tag but based on how this seems to be shaking out I think there are some issues. They will need some time to get this sorted out. The only official notification of draw results comes from the AZ Game & Fish Dept. so bear this in mind. That being said I hope everyone has a good draw and hopefully they'll get the results out soon!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom