Unit 11 Bucks

N

nezzy

Any one have any photos of bucks taken in unti 11. I know we saw a couple huge bucks whitetail hunting.

Just curious when you were whitetail hunting - early or late, this last fall, the year before??? We had two late season tags (out of 35) and in 15 days of hunting - did not see anything close to worth shooting. 80% + bucks were forkhorns. I am hearing this from several others as well. Also - what is huge? Could be a wide variation here depending on the person. Take Care!!!

A buddy drew the early tag this year. He hunted 7 days saw very few deer let alone any big bucks.Ended up taking a 23" 4x4. I do know of a nice one taken just shy of 30". UB

A friend of mine helped his buddy shoot a 185 buck in 11 this year they saw some good one sorry no pictures yet.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-09 AT 08:26AM (MST)[p]Nezzy here is mine. Hunted all but 5 days of the season, went after a 180ish one, took 2 days to get back out of the hole he was in. I passed on most of the bucks Barkers clients took, kinda kicking my self now. Shoulda, coulda, woulda, on several bigger ones then what I took but I was holding out for an Eastmans story. However hunted hard and had a good hunt, definatley a trophy expirence more then trophy hunt. I was 12 days post op from knee surgery opening morning, we used horses, boats and ton of humping. Didnt see a single buck that was of the quailty I had heard Waha puts out. Spoke to alot of the other hunters and IDFG realy needs to do something to get it back to the glory days. I had the early deer tag, my friend had the bull tag and the late buck tag. We saw a ton of bulls but same thing nothing that was even close to the 360 mark. The bull he took was to hell and gone down in the bottum of frenchy got to love the like 8 hour horse ride out.
DSC00327.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

this is my friends deer and the second one is me with the horse and his bull. I got better pics but not sure if he wants his face on here so I'll call him and repost if he's okay with it.
P1020869.jpg

P1020830.jpg

Between Deer Creek falls and Mule Deer barn, in closer in the timber. We rattled in two different bucks one at 12 yards 27+ wide and 27+ tall deep forks easy 180'S. I never get drawn but when I do. Last week of the season

john

Wanted to post a couple bucks my father and buddie killed. Having issues posting pics, any ideas

I did it a couple times last week, pretty easy. Use the "Click here to upload your photo" then hit the browse button and find the file that has your jpg photo, then upload it. You may need to reduce it's size first. Then copy and paste the file name in your post. Then hit the preview post button and you should see the picture with your post.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom