Unit 11

N

nezzy

Has anyone/or know of anyone who has got a Muley on Craig Mtn. Have spoken with some hunters but nothing Big. I spotted quite a few last weekend, nothing big. My wife has the late tag. Anyone

You wouldn't happened to drive a red ford would you. Your the second person I know who has had a wife draw the tag. The big bucks went into the witness protection program after the first two days. I was the camera guy so just got to watch them alk away. Someone shot a big one over on F$%^ point last sunday morning. They were yelling and carrying across the the draw.

Yes, I do drive a Red Ford. Are you the guys from CDA? I did see a very nice one, got some snow. I think the next couple of weekends should start to turn-on. Will be out on F%$#@ point this weekend

Did you take this photo from the Snake or the Salmon side. I would guess the Snake since you said it burned.Thanks for sharing

Hey did your wife get a buck ? My brotherinlaw ended up with 20 inch 4 point and his dad took a 23 inch 3 point. Nothing big though. Just was wondering how it turned out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom