Unit 114 Antelope pictures

deadI

Very Active Member
Just wondering if anyone has any photos of Antelope from unit 114. On the hoof or harvested? Would love to see them if you do. Thanks.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-11 AT 09:09AM (MST)[p]
This one was shot opening day last year, but I have no idea what part of that big unit it came out of. He's not representative of what's in the unit by any means, but if you have a tag you can't shoot one like that if you take a smaller one early in the hunt. I'm pretty sure Sarge was on a guided hunt and that goat had been scouted out and they knew right where he was on opening day.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID8/4352.html

Do you and/or friends have 114 tags and are you going to be out there opening week? If so, drop me a PM and let me know, as I will be out there and may be of some help to you!

LOL.
Topgun, we have been PM'ing back and forth. My dad bought my brother a Sept private property tag for out there. Its all good life is to busy to remember every coversation you have in life.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

Don't laugh too hard! I'm helping so many people out right now I can't remember names worth a poop! Just wait until you're 64 and see how your memory is, LOL!!! Yep, now I remember your tagline bullseye. What I was going to do if you had an all area type 1 tag was do some scouting the week before the October 1 season opener and then if the person wanted me to, I could even take them out because I'm going to deer hunt the unit the first week of October until I go east up into the mountains on an elk hunt. If anyone that happens to read this thread has a type 1 tag in 114, give me a shout!

That is a heck of a deal TG. I will remember that for next year. If my dad and bro like what they see out there and we get a type 1 tag next year I will defiantly be contacting you. Nice to see someone so willing to help out the fellow MM crowd.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

I'm to the point where I've shot enough stuff over the years that I get as much or more enjoyment doing that than pulling the trigger. Just be aware that they issue very few tags for that unit and it took the max of 5PPs this year for a 100% chance at drawing and with 4 PPs it was only a 22% chance at a tga.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom