Unit 124 rifle hunt question

J

JB148

Greetings,
My friend and I both from Oregon were looking for info on unit 124. And yes no honey holes just a general idea about the unit. If you want to help out pre draw of course message me or pm me. Thanks in advance for any info. JB Oregon City, Oregon.

Did you draw that tag? There were 0 tags available for NR's for that unit in the draw according to Wyoming's website.

Seeing as he asked this question after the NR elk draw results were posted, I assume he's talking about deer since there is no antelope unit 124. Deer unit 124 is under a Region tag and if he wants information on that he'll need to tell us if that's where he's talking about and what he wants to know.

It looks like two tags were issued for elk in the special draw so it looks like my buddy is going elk hunting. Good luck John

Rich

LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-13 AT 11:33AM (MST)[p]There were 3 tags issued in each of the PP drawings and none in either of the random ones. The only reason there were three in the one draw was because a party drew and they issued an extra license to satisfy that draw even though it shows there were only 2 tags available. The OP needs to come back on and be specific as to what he is talking about because his post was made after the elk draw. Thus it appears he's talking about deer unit 124 that's under a region tag or he's talking about the elk draw in 2014.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom