unit 15 cabins

sicnm

does any one know any cabins for rent in unit 15 16D area there are some 7 miles north of apache creek campground but cant find a number have my kids cow hunt rather the drive my 5th wheel for a day or two i rather rent a cabin any information would be appreciated

I know the Apache Creek Deaf and Youth ranch has cabins or rooms. Not sure if they have any with stoves or not. When I stayed there years ago they just asked for a donation not sure what they charge these days. I don't have a number but they can be easily looked up.
Mike

I believe there are a couple of sets of cabins north of Apache Creek. One of them is the Apache Creek Deaf and Youth Ranch. Here is their website: http://www.apachecreek.us/index.html There is also some other cabins up in that area but I don't know how to get a hold of them. You might try calling the little store in Apache Creek, bet they would know.

jeff

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom