UNIT 15 CO 3rd season

jbarton30

Just wanted to see if anyone on here has had any luck in the last 1-3 years on unit 15 in CO not really looking for anyone's magic spot just wanted to see the success from anyone willing to share their time on the unit big or small, we were lucky to draw third season rifle tags

I was in the area last year during 3rd, it was a literal zoo… not sure if it was the CoVid thing with guys out of work, but damn. I put miles on the boots and would still bump into fellow orange army members. Ended up chasing a monster (for the area- maybe a 160) for a few days who was super cagey saw him 3 times in 4 days and he was never still always moving, probably why he was still alive up there. 3rd rifle has potential with the later dates but good luck with crowd control.

I was in the area last year during 3rd, it was a literal zoo… not sure if it was the CoVid thing with guys out of work, but damn. I put miles on the boots and would still bump into fellow orange army members. Ended up chasing a monster (for the area- maybe a 160) for a few days who was super cagey saw him 3 times in 4 days and he was never still always moving, probably why he was still alive up there. 3rd rifle has potential with the later dates but good luck with crowd control.
deer or elk hunters or both, shame he gave ya the slip

Yes sir, it was both. Buck tags are plentiful I think over 2k or near it and it’s otc for bulls.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom