Unit 15 NM elk

DonVathome

Very Active Member
Pic of my bull, I am very happy. It was a tougher hunt then I expected - and I did not find as many elk as I thought I would. If anyone else hunted the 1st muzzleloader season this year please let me know. I would like to talk with you about HOW you hunted not where. I just want to see if you did better and if you did how you hunted.

I have always hunted high country elk and the desert elk in 15 behaved differently so I want to learn more about them!

Thanks!

drat I emailed in my pics, anyone have a link to a hosting website to get my pic here quickest? Sorry!

833sam_0168.jpg

Good looking bull congrats! I also hunted low country desert elk this fall and found it a little tougher than I expected.

The hunt was harded in what way? I am thinking about putting for 15 this year. Was it the terrian,the altitude.We would be using horses so need a camp with water for them.

Thanks for all info,
Bob A

I drew 15 second season archery this year and was wondering what was different about your hunt I could use any info or thoughts you have about the unit never been there before congrats on a nice bull maybe I can get one there this year

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom