unit 15

A

aepadil

DREW MUZZLELOADER TAG NEVER BEEN THERE ANYBODY TELL ME MORE LESS WHERE TO HUNT THANKS

>DREW MUZZLELOADER TAG NEVER BEEN THERE
>ANYBODY TELL ME MORE LESS
>WHERE TO HUNT THANKS

I hunted there last year and I can tell you what NOT to do. DO NOT hunt with Marvin Cromwell of Pearson Ranch. Total con artist. Worst hunt ever. My mother would have been a better outfitter. If your looking for an outfitter try Tom Klumpker at www.huntinginnewmexico.com or Audrey McQueen at www.trophyridgeoutfitters.net Even if you decide to go without an outfitter either of these two would likely give you some straightforward advice. Good Luck. I saw some great bulls there but unfortunately they were all in someone elses pickup.

Put a little more effort into your request Sherlock. It might help if you said what animal you are hunting with your muzzleloader. Your unit will probably be burnt to ##### in about a week so you should probably hunt what is left.

Just kidding...sort of. I know a few outfitters that are good in 15.And as someone else said,hope it doesn't burn up. Don't bother heading this way til the smoke clears a little,you can hardly breath let alone see anything now.

Not sure what the boundaries of 15 are now, but if your tag is good for the area up to the northeast of Apache Creek like mine was when I hunted 15 on a ML mulie tag back in 2003, there were elk all over the place up in the higher ground the last part of September. I'm not sure, but it may have been because it was in the 90s even at the highest elevations the whole week we were there. It was beautiful country just like the Gila to the southwest. I sure hope that Wallow fire gest stopped before it gets that far, but it may head right on over that way the way it's looking right now.

Has anyone heard what the potential impact this fire could or will have on unti 15? I also drew this tag for the late muzzleloader hunt and am hoping it will still be a good hunt...What is the best website to folow this on?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom