Unit 16 closing down for deer

nmff22

I heard from my buddy who is an in-law with a nmdgf officer. He states they are closing down unit 16 for deer season. All you unit 16 deer hunters better check on this. I hope it's not true. He stated the deer heard is down. I doubt it but who knows.

well had a friend made a phone call thats not true... What color is that guys eyes must be brown because he is full of &^%$%^#*

I doubt it... If the were closing a place down to deer population they would have to close down the state of NM! The whole state is suffering from down deer numbers!

Plus I don't think it would shut down with 1 hunt already through the books....

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom