Unit 16B+22

bikermac70

I appreciate all the input on unit 16E. Pretty much what everyone said was about what I was thinking. I am really leaning towards unit 16B+22. Does anyone have any info pertaining to this unit. I have been on the outskirts but never hunted it. I do have horses and can set up deep into the range as long as their is water. Any input would be appreciated since the deadline is tomorrow. Thanks again for all the info on 16 E. Anyone needing info on Utah elk or Wyoming elk I would be more than glad to assist.

If you have horses 16b is a no brainer over 16e IMO. Its tough country and as you can expect, a little easier odds will almost always = more work.I have heard of some good bulls come out of 16b, but that could be said for all of the 16s.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom