UNIT 19 Muzzle

muleybeast

Any one ever hunt the 19 muzzle hunt ? What do the regs mean, mandatory check in out ? Can you hunt the whole unit ? Thanks for any info ...Gary

Hunted it back when it was a January hunt. Could not hunt the whole unit just organ mountains. Don't know what the check in check out is. It does hold some good bucks, I did not get one.
Jay

One of my cousin hunted this unit in 2008 and didn't tag out either!! You have to check in and out just like you would on an oryx hunt on WSMR land. You have to check in when your getting to the area you are going to hunt and then check out when you are done for the day. Hope this helps a little!!

They don't have access on range I though that was strange for it being the unit!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom