Unit 2 combo hunt

azbow

Got the units 2,201 Antelope tag in the mail yesterday to go along with the unit 2 rifle bull elk tag that came a few days ago. Already got most of the Topo maps, Blm map and Colorado GPS map chip. Hope to get up there later this summer to look at the country and get some ideas where to concentrate before the seasons start. There is a lot of country up there! Hope this years rain shows up in big healthy critters. I also now have 2 NR Colorado fishing licenses...

Damn non residents takein all the good tags!:D AZ that should be a heckuva time! And if you buy the 2 extra rod stamps you could fish 4 lines alone and be an inland commercial fisherman here in the great state of colorado!:D Might wanna check the regs on that 1 first. Good luck! Can't wait for the pics.

Had the opportunity to hunt 201 with my dad last year that had a muley tag. There are definitely a lot of antelope and other critters as well. A very cool unit to hunt. If you want pm your address and I'll send you a few usgs maps with some notes on them. With the amount off points it takes to get in that unit I dont have enough years left to accumulate that many pts to use them again.

With fair winter and the continued green spring horn/antler growth short be at a premium this year as this is now nearly 3 years running with overall good weather. You should have a wonderful time. Please post up some pics after your hunts! Congrats ! !

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Thanks guys, looking forward to a fun hunt. Been waiting for a long time to pick a hunt and finally decided to cash in my 26 pts. Hope the fishing is worth it, lol.

If ya do get time to drown a worm, do not over look the fall catfishing in the rivers in this area. Pretty much an untouched resource. They love fresh cut bait and holes in slack water.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

If I get a chance to fish, it would be great to have a catfish dinner. Thanks for the tip.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom