Unit 21 Archery New Mexico mule deer

L

Lungpuncher

I picked up a leftover archery tag for myself and my fiancee'in unit 21, we usually hunt 24 which is close to 21 but will be new to unit 21. Any suggestions on areas to see numbers of deer??? We do not need big deer just numbers to keep her excited and shot opportunities for her since this is her first ever archery hunt. Thank you in advance and not asking for your "Honey hole" just general areas. =)

After 5 years of drought it's doubtful you'll find many places with significant "numbers"!

I've found in 21, if you find deer scouting in August they'll stay in that canyon at least until mid November.

Ok thank you but what areas should I start in? I hear winston area is good but tons of hunters go there??

Winston is where most hunter tend to go but just get off the road a bit and you will be alone.

I hunted september already I am going back in Jan and maybe one last time next week for september.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom