Unit 21

TFAvalanche

Hello all,

For those that live in 21 how has the monsoon been? I live south of Las Cruces and we are well behind last years precipitation at this point.

I’ve never hunted 21 before, my dad works for G/F and gave me this tag, I can’t scout cause my wife said no, so if someone could give me Lat / Longs to a 190 couse I’ll ghost this thread and you’ll never hear from me again until I post a picture of my trophy forky I got with a crossbow at 350…

Really though has it been pretty wet out there or did the monsoon flop like it did in my area?

AV

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom