Unit 22 4th season

silverstem

We were wondering if anyone had some advice on the 4th season in unit 22 for deer and elk.My buddys son should draw a deer tag for the 4th season and we were going to get elk tags.We hunted the 3rd season in unit 21 last year and was wondering if the deer hunting was as good in unit 22?H ow are the elk numbers for the 4th season??

I was wondering the same thing about the deer hunt. My concern is they give out a ton of 3rd season deer tags though.

Ton of deer tags??? Yep.
But way more elk hunters, both bull and cow!!!
It was a sea of orange out there last November 3rd season!!!
Mostly road hunters...

Tons of people, Tons of drilling operations, And very few animals. I would not use my points there no matter how many it takes.

486 deer shot in all methods of take. the success rates may not be that accurate but i don't think the very few animals card fits this unit.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom